Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pretty cool way to store extension cords.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty cool way to store extension cords.

Knot your extension cord so you can store it easily without 'knotting' it. Electricians start from the ends, but by starting from the middle, you will only ...

Last edited by stephen4785; 12-05-2010, 06:07 PM.

Thats pretty nifty, ill have to try that some day

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
      Thats pretty nifty, ill have to try that some day
      I just took all of my 50ft+ cords and did them that way. Doesnt work to well with anything less than 20

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
        I just took all of my 50ft+ cords and did them that way. Doesnt work to well with anything less than 20
        I do all of mine that way. On the shorter ones, don't fold them in half. Just start at one end and start the process. Pretty much tangle proof..

Comment

thats pretty cool
          Originally posted by Yale
          I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
            I do all of mine that way. On the shorter ones, don't fold them in half. Just start at one end and start the process. Pretty much tangle proof..
            Good point.

Comment

I wrap all my cords in the over under fashion just like a I wrap all musical cables. This way keeps the cord perfectly straight and doesn't dovelop a memory. Here's a vid from Youtube on it.

Last edited by AdRock; 12-05-2010, 07:53 PM.
              "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

thats cool...

Comment

pretty cool

Comment

That's how I've learned to store them my whole life. I always started from the end though, learned something new.
                    An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

yep that works pretty good i've been doing that for years!

Comment

Cool idea, but i keep mine on reels, fuck all that shit..

Comment

I thought everyone who has even the slightest bit of construction experience knew this...
                          Until I was on an Army construction job. I was promptly yelled at for this.
                          It's a thing of genius. It dosnt tangle, and you only have to un-do the amount you need.

The guy who yelled at me said it took to long.. God, if he only knew
                          He also said the following statements the night BO was elected.
                          "My president has nappy hair"
                          "That man can do no wrong in my eyes"
                          Both said with a look of satisfaction on his face.
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Thats called a daisy chain. Its how we store our webbing for high angle rescue.
                            "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                            http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                            Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                            Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                            http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                            www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                            sigpic

Comment

That's cool. One of the reasons I dread using my edger is because of the cord. I just went out in the garage and tried it. Worked great.

Comment

Working...
                              X