Let's talk Cowboys Future - Non fans welcome, just don't be an idiot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's talk Cowboys Future - Non fans welcome, just don't be an idiot

I think it's pretty obvious to anyone with working eyes and an average IQ that Garrett was doing his part in throwing games while Wade was the HC. And that just pisses me off. He has still called some boneheaded plays since his takeover of the team, but nothing like it used to be. Since Wade's firing, I haven't seen a single bubble screen, a delayed draw, or a delayed draw from the gun. Not saying it hasn't happened, just that I haven't seen it. He also has not called the same 3 plays in a row like he became notorious for. His playbook got longer, more creative, and more complex all overnight. That shit doesn't happen unless you are throwing games on purpose.

I'm convinced he is the next HC, even if he loses every game the rest of the year.

I'm convinced that Barber, Williams, and Bennett will be cut. I'm ok with all of those. Brooking will either retire, or go elsewhere. He's lost a few steps from last season.

Obviously they need to work on the O line and secondary in the draft, but they MUST address some of this in the FA market. They can't address all the holes in one draft.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Kitna will likely be gone as well. I believe his contract is up.

Comment

I still stand by my list of players that need to go, Newman and Jenkins are killing us.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Super Bowl bound baby!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Super Bowl bound baby!!!
          lol, shut up!
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

They need O-line help and DB/LB/Safety help. I think you should add T.Newman to the list too.

Comment

Newman, Barber, Roy, Leonard Davis, Bennett are must cuts. Yes, I agree, everything you said about Brooking is true and should happen.

They really need to figure out the corner situation, what happened to Spencer, and the O-line needs at least 2 starters gone, or at least a high draft pick to aid in depth.

Comment

Barber needs to be cut or traded. Just look at today on how Dallas ran the ball better without him. Newman has to be cut, too many times in his tender with Dallas he has made bad plays. Jenkins I think Id give him another chance. Maybe its not his year and he is in a little funk. O line needs to be fixed as well. But at least Beuhler is starting to make FG's consistently. The first 4 weeks everyone wanted him gone, but lately he has been pretty damn good.
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                  Barber needs to be cut or traded. Just look at today on how Dallas ran the ball better without him. Newman has to be cut, too many times in his tender with Dallas he has made bad plays. Jenkins I think Id give him another chance. Maybe its not his year and he is in a little funk. O line needs to be fixed as well. But at least Beuhler is starting to make FG's consistently. The first 4 weeks everyone wanted him gone, but lately he has been pretty damn good.
                  He missed a pretty makeable field goal.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    He missed a pretty makeable field goal.

Lol, 48 yard kicks are so easy to make. How did he miss that?
                    Originally posted by The King
                    I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
                      Lol, 48 yard kicks are so easy to make. How did he miss that?
                      It is just the recent in a long line of missed field goals. And a professional kicker should have a fairly reasonable shot at kicking a 48 yard kick.

Comment

While Newman needs to go, I don't think this is the year to do so. If they draft a rookie, who will be the veteran that helps these guys develop? Jenkins was a pro bowler and damn near shut down corner last year. I expect next year will be better for him. Rookie DBs are a liability on the field most of the time. I say keep Newman another yr at minimum, depending on who they get and how that player progresses.

I didn't throw out names on the o line, because with the exception of Free, they ALL need to go.

Comment

Lee will be starting linebacker I believe for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                            Lee will be starting linebacker I believe for sure.
                            He will be taking Brookings job.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
                              He will be taking Brookings job.
                              Yeah brooking is getting old.

Comment

Working...
                              X