No announcement yet.

Please allow me a proud Father moment!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please allow me a proud Father moment!

Proud of my five year old Son Rowan. He dominated in his Judo Tournament, he beat three kids and took first place in his division. His victories and over all points helped make USA Military Judo the #1 out of 5 programs in Kansas!!!( he is the orange belt in the pics)

Congrats, that would make a father proud

Comment

congrats...

Comment

congrats

Get your Portable ID!

Comment

Pickin on the yellow belts.......you should be ashamed.

J/K man, that's awesome!
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

It's good to see kids learning judo. I did it for years when I was younger. It's a great way to teach them discipline and toughness.
            Looks like he's working the kesa gatame pretty good. Have him put his left leg up vertical bent at the knee with the foot on the floor and bring his right leg in front of him instead of behind bent at the knee with the whole leg in contact with the ground for a better base. Of course if he's only 5 then he's doing good, I'm just nitpicking.
            Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
            Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Sorry couldn't resist.

Comment

Congrats to you and your son. Seeing my son succeed in sports is better than any personal accomplishment that I have achieved.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                  Congrats to you and your son. Seeing my son succeed in sports is better than any personal accomplishment that I have achieved.
                  It seems like I feel that way about most anything my daughters' do, now that they're grown. I played any and all sport I could, but never played in college. Watching my daughter play 4 years of college ball made me realize how little I really accomplished.

Comment

Kudos to him, and congrats pops.

David

Comment

Awesome!
                      WRX

Comment

Congrats man!!!
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                        X