Pork Top Loin Chops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pork Top Loin Chops

I need a good recipe. Not doing thanksgiving this year since my son and nephew wont be here. Instead im going to cook for my mother and myself. Im used to grilling pork chops but this will be a first for boneless loin chops. Any suggestions would be appreciated and some side dishes also.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Thanksgiving is nothing but comfort food. smothered pork chops are one of the ultimate comfort foods, but hold off on the green bean casserole if you go that route. I think brent posted his recipe in a thread about pork chops, though they are all roughly the same. Simple, quick and good.

Maybe do some candied chops instead? Fry em up just to brown on both sides, then sprinkle with brown sugar and throw in the oven to carmelize the sugar and finish cooking.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
      Thanksgiving is nothing but comfort food. smothered pork chops are one of the ultimate comfort foods, but hold off on the green bean casserole if you go that route. I think brent posted his recipe in a thread about pork chops, though they are all roughly the same. Simple, quick and good.

Maybe do some candied chops instead? Fry em up just to brown on both sides, then sprinkle with brown sugar and throw in the oven to carmelize the sugar and finish cooking.
      It's on here somewhere. Search pork chops. Of not, I know Steve posted a general recipe thread, and that was reposted in there.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Found it, not to partial to mushrooms. Geor, I think ill try that out. How long do I bake them and at what temp?
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Make this and be a little fancier than what I laid out for you last night. Double the sauce.

Comment

Make this and be a little fancier than what I laid out for you last night. Double the sauce.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/caramel...ps/detail.aspx
            I think ill try that. I have 8 loins ill be cooking so ill be increasing the ingredients as well. Stupid question but which one are tart apples? The green ones?

Never mind, read a comments where someone used granny smiths. I got everything ready and will also make some garlic roasted mashed potato. I was trying to remember how Texas Land & Cattle made their mashed potato. I had it one time with a grilled chicken breast and man that shit was very good.
            Last edited by idrivea4banger; 11-24-2011, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Yup tart apples mean grannies. Same apples used in a good apple pie.

Comment

Yup tart apples mean grannies. Same apples used in a good apple pie.
                This shit better be good pinche cracker!!

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  This shit better be good pinche cracker!!
                  Don't be scared, guatty.

Comment

Don't be scared, guatty.
                    Almost finished cooking. That sauce fucking smells damn good.

Comment

Working...
                    X