Halliburton is hiring in Alvarado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halliburton is hiring in Alvarado

All positions have been filled for now, I will post when we start hiring again.
    Last edited by Alvarado GT; 01-05-2012, 06:19 PM. Reason: Positions filled

Originally posted by Alvarado GT View Post
    I know they have been hiring frac hands as fast as they can lately and need more to fill up some crews.

They are starting out around $12/hr and will send you through driver training to get your CDL and required endorsments.
    Its pretty easy to get your raises as long as you complete the company computer training courses and retain what you learn.

Its not rocket science at all. The pumps are easy to work on and rig up is not bad either.

The benefits are awesome and start from day 1.

I have been here for 5 years and love it

Search alvarado and apply for anything that says operator assistant 1. I know there are several openings in frac but there may also be openings in cement, wireline and tools
    I have a buddy that might be interested. Any idea what he would make a year?
    sigpic

www.metroplexkustoms.com

Comment

12 bucks is chump change

Comment

Originally posted by scrapmetal View Post
        12 bucks is chump change
        12 bucks an hour for going through training isn't that bad.

Comment

5 years later what are you making an hour or how much do you get a month?

Comment

Will they hire someone with a DUI conviction? Not me, someone else.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

My first year in the field, I made 11/hr and made 74k for the year. I have averaged a dollar raise every year.

Im not sure on the DUI, If it was a long time ago they may overlook it

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                12 bucks an hour for going through training isn't that bad.
                Union Pacific is $25 an hour for training. Well $204 a day for 7 hours but paid for 8.
                Originally posted by The King
                I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
                  Union Pacific is $25 an hour for training. Well $204 a day for 7 hours but paid for 8.
                  And? Cookie?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    And? Cookie?

No thanks, the Union gave me plenty.
                    I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

God damn this man loves trains

Comment

Y'know. I usually side with you and FreightTrain, but whatever bashing happens in this thread is all on you. No disrespect.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                          Y'know. I usually side with you and FreightTrain, but whatever bashing happens in this thread is all on you. No disrespect.

Not bashing. $12 per hour training for a 30 billion dollar company like Halliburton is not fair at all. But then again Halliburton is not in a union which lets them do whatever they want.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            Not bashing. $12 per hour training for a 30 billion dollar company like Halliburton is not fair at all. But then again Halliburton is not in a union which lets them do whatever they want.
                            Right. These choo-choo fucks think they're so high and mighty with their 90k union jobs and bash everyone else. Fuck that shit. I made more than twice that this year so far and several other people on here do as well and do nothing but support everyone with their job seeking.

You couldn't pay me enough to be one of those dousche bag train drivers if being a shithead was a prerequisite.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              Right. These choo-choo fucks think they're so high and mighty with their 90k union jobs and bash everyone else. Fuck that shit. I made more than twice that this year so far and several other people on here do as well and do nothing but support everyone with their job seeking.

You couldn't pay me enough to be one of those dousche bag train drivers if being a shithead was a prerequisite.
                              They actually have an opening for you right now...

www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                              X