Geco Karabiner Mod 1919

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geco Karabiner Mod 1919

I know this is not a fancy rifle or anything, but it is a family heirloom type of thing. My Grandfather tried building this for my Dad and being the kid he was at the time, he went and got a bb gun. From there it never got finished.

As far as I can tell the stock is not original, but the one I have needs a trigger guard, and the thumb screw to attach the stock to the barrel. I'd grab a replacement stock too if I could find it.

This is the problem, I'm having problems finding these parts. I THINK the bolt/barrel...etc are complete. I just need those other parts for it. I wanted to throw this out there in case anyone saw either...

1. A complete rifle for sale
    2. Parts for it for sale
    3. Know of a place that even sells re-manufactured parts

...if you could post up and let me know. I'd appreciate it. I'd like to be able to fire it with the old man one day, and when I hand it down for it to be a working rifle. Hopefully my kid does not just sell it off for a couple hundred at that point.

Below is generally what it would look like. Mine has a different stock and it does not have the stamps.

Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Also figured out it needs an extractor. I don't think it can fire without it and it seems like nearly everyone has lost theirs.

Comment

Have you tried Numrich?

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
        Have you tried Numrich?
        Nope, did not know about it. Just googled it though and am going to check it out.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X