Springfield XDM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Springfield XDM

Anyone purchased one of the new XDM's? What caliber? What do/don't you like about it?
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

I am interested also. Debating on going from my xd .40 to the xdm .45

Comment

I have a green/black in .40cal, have had it for about a year now 800+ rounds though it love the gun. I wasnt shure of the no actual saftey but once i had it for a while it didnt bother me. Have Rugerp89 in 9mm and a Browning hiPoint in 9mm and have not touched them since I purchased the the xdm.

Comment

Originally posted by pdogg View Post
        I have a green/black in .40cal, have had it for about a year now 800+ rounds though it love the gun. I wasnt shure of the no actual saftey but once i had it for a while it didnt bother me. Have Rugerp89 in 9mm and a Browning hiPoint in 9mm and have not touched them since I purchased the the xdm.
        Do you have the compact or sub compact frame? I know they make both for the 9mm, just not sure about the .40.
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Originally posted by pdogg View Post
          Fail.
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

iv got an XDm .40 had it about a year and just hit 1k rounds and i dont have a single complaint about the gun its also my CCW i dont leave home unless its in my super tuck

Comment

Originally posted by 89stang View Post
              iv got an XDm .40 had it about a year and just hit 1k rounds and i dont have a single complaint about the gun its also my CCW i dont leave home unless its in my super tuck
              I assume it's the 3.8 barrel? Is it the compact frame or sub compact frame?

Comment

yeah its the 3.8 barrel

Comment

yeah its the 3.8 barrel
                  Is it the taller frame or the sub compact frame?

Comment

the full sized frame

Comment

the full sized frame
                      ok then it's the 4.5 barrel. I'm curious to see how the 3.8 barrel (below) conceals.

And I'm curious to see if they are going to make a .40 sub compact frame like the 9mm (below).

Comment

That XDM compact is super sexy.. If they make a .40 I might switch

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                          That XDM compact is super sexy.. If they make a .40 I might switch
                          They do have the 3.8 in a .40 compact frame (the top pic). I'm waiting to see if they have plans for a sub compact frame (bottom pic).

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                            They do have the 3.8 in a .40 compact frame (the top pic). I'm waiting to see if they have plans for a sub compact frame (bottom pic).
                            That looks like a full size grip. I can conceal an XD45c but it has a smaller grip. That .40 XDM compact grip looks to big to conceal easily.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                              That looks like a full size grip. I can conceal an XD45c but it has a smaller grip. That .40 XDM compact grip looks to big to conceal easily.
                              Here's the full size frame, you're right though, the grip looks the same.

9mm sub compact with extended grip.

I may even go 9mm for my c2c and to cut down on ammo cost.

Comment

Working...
                              X