New grips for my P7.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New grips for my P7.

Just got in my new grips. They are nill grips, made out of walnut. Really great fit.

Last edited by slowyellow; 12-02-2011, 03:22 PM.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Ded

Comment

Thanks, I'm trying to figure out if they would look better on the blued finish or the chrome finished one that I have. But for now, they look pretty good on that one IMO.
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Drool. Dude they look just fine on the nickel finish. If you really want a blued P7 just gimme yours!

Comment

give yourself a round of applause!
          i never really cared for those guns but you just made me say it looks fantastic!
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
            Drool. Dude they look just fine on the nickel finish. If you really want a blued P7 just gimme yours!
            I have a blued one, just wondering what the grips would look like on it, lol.

Originally posted by momo View Post
            give yourself a round of applause!
            i never really cared for those guns but you just made me say it looks fantastic!
            Thanks a lot man. The only thing I can say is that the grips are easy to come by. It took a couple month wait time and they cost about 1/4 what the gun did, lol. A little ridiculous but worth it IMO. There is a guy that I work with who is a master at wood working. He said that he wanted to try to replicate them, so if he can, I'll have two more sets for my other two.
            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

That looks pretty classy, the walnut on the silver. Nice ladygun.

Comment

That looks damned nice!
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                X