Remember the XFL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember the XFL?

I was reading a magazine article about...well actually it was about the Lingerie Football League...but they had a recap of failed football leagues, including a picture of "HE HATE ME." Remember that??

get ready in 3... 2... 1... go

Comment

Yeah, the league that looked like the games were played on highschool football practice fields? Didn't he hate me make it into the pro's?

EDIT: Yup, he did. Even went to a Super Bowl.

Damn, the guy apparently ran a 4.25 forty.
      Last edited by jdgregory84; 12-06-2010, 10:47 PM.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
        Yeah, the league that looked like the games were played on highschool football practice fields? Didn't he hate me make it into the pro's?

EDIT: Yup, he did. Even went to a Super Bowl.

Damn, the guy apparently ran a 4.25 forty.
        Actually, I just wrote that whole Wikipedia article myself. Seriously though... Damn, now I can't make fun of him as much!

Comment

"Smart graduated with a degree in Recreational Science." WTF is that?

Comment

Originally posted by MandyZ View Post
            Actually, I just wrote that whole Wikipedia article myself. Seriously though... Damn, now I can't make fun of him as much!
            2003 with the panthers, actually ran the final kick return for the panthers to end the game.
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

the best player to come out of the XFL was tommy maddox who won the mvp that year for the xfl. then went to the steelers in 2002 and won the comeback player of the year. started in 2002 and 2003 and those years he had decent numbers
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Venom View Post
                "Smart graduated with a degree in Recreational Science." WTF is that?
                I think that means "I didn't do any actual school work, but I passed and got to do it all for free cause I'm good at sports!"

Comment

Originally posted by MandyZ View Post
                  I think that means "I didn't do any actual school work, but I passed and got to do it all for free cause I'm good at sports!"
                  That's what I was getting at. He should have put "he hate my degree" on his jersey.

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
                    X