Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where to find all the home builders in the Dallas area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to find all the home builders in the Dallas area?

The wife and I have pretty much decided to build a house. Obviously that way we can get what we really want. Just curious if there is sort of a master list website that shows all the builders in the Dallas, tx area. We know we wont be able to build in the middle of Dallas, but we have no problem with a 30 minute drive to work since we will be car-pooling anyway.
    This wont be happening for at least a year since we will want to save up obviously a larger down payment, pay down more on our debt and put away 10-15k for furniture to fit the new house. Just want to be proactive and find what we want in the price range we have.

big items we want, 2 Car standard garage but a builder that allows us to add a larger garage. And a home theater room. Thanky
    www.facebook.com/hilldetailworks

Pm sent

Comment

That’s really great to hear, you have taken a good decision. Builders are really there to help us in all ways. I would suggest you to search online for good and professional builders, you will find lot of options to choose, but make sure that you select the best one.
      Brisbane Builders

Comment

Are you wanting a custom home that is built on your lot, or a standard community type home in a development but with options you want?
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny01 View Post
          That’s really great to hear, you have taken a good decision. Builders are really there to help us in all ways. I would suggest you to search online for good and professional builders, you will find lot of options to choose, but make sure that you select the best one.
          OP in case you don't notice this looks like spam, I wouldn't click that link.
          "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
          -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

PM Vertnut

Comment

Sydney?

This a bot?

Comment

Intruder alert!! Intruder alert!!!

Comment

Kenny Anderson 817-475-1719 Best custom builder, I have worked for alot of them. He is getting up in the years now and only builds 1 or two a year. Tell him Randy Bess sent you.

Comment

What part of town are you thinking about building in? What price range?

Comment

If you are doing a custom home the first step after finding a builder is meeting with the architect. This is where you decide on the size and # of garage spaces, # of rooms, layout, front elevation, etc.... Most architects have stock plans that you can look through for a floor plan that you like. You can tweek that plan to your liking and put nearly any front on it. PM me with any questions, I can point you in the right direction.

Comment

Who the fuck is this guy? /\
                        Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Rolando02's older brother.

Comment

Don't have any brothers, jw.

And Osiris, looks like I have been around here a year less than you. If you want anymore info try the pm.

Comment

Originally posted by sdun View Post
                              Don't have any brothers, jw.

And Osiris, looks like I have been around here a year less than you. If you want anymore info try the pm.
                              you missed it. we had a spam bot by the name of Rolondo01 shitting all over the thread...

Comment

Working...
                              X