Home Survellance Systems....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Survellance Systems....

I'm Looking for recommendations, Wanting to stay in the $500 range(will go up if it's worth it). I want to be able to access remotely, and Iphone capable would be awesome.

Any opinions on this one?

or this one?
    Last edited by FATHERFORD; 12-07-2010, 11:56 AM.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

I'm not a guru at this sort of thing, but have looked into it several times. From what the pro's have told me, if you want images that you can actually see and tell what things are like if you were watching your regular TV then don't waste your money on wireless cameras. That's about all I can ad. Good luck.

Comment

I bought a system at Fry's electronics for about 325 out the door. It is a 4 camera system with a pci card which makes ur home pc the dvr as well as an accessible portal for you to view your camera online regardless of the type of phone you have. The company's name is LOREX
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I'm in the market for one as well, especially after I had people come onto the property and empty out my recycling bin and my neighbors. Too bad for them I spent a lot of money on a good paper shredder.

Comment

Working...
        X