Call of Duty Black Ops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty Black Ops

Anyone know what site is the best to order a modified controller from, do they have any in pink for XBox 360?

If you can't play without cheating, then don't play. It's really that simple.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      If you can't play without cheating, then don't play. It's really that simple.
      As always thanks for the non helpfull information.

Comment

look for one that does a drop shot when you press r1.
        expect to spend 100+

my modded ps3 controller (WHICH I DONT USE ONLINE FUCKERS), was 149. It was more of a conversation piece, custom color, led's, rapid fire.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
          look for one that does a drop shot when you press r1.
          expect to spend 100+

my modded ps3 controller (WHICH I DONT USE ONLINE FUCKERS), was 149. It was more of a conversation piece, custom color, led's, rapid fire.
          I am fine with the 100+ price tag

I just want to bet a certain person one time dang it and this is probably my only way of doing it. I don't play online.

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
            As always thanks for the non helpfull information.

Cheaters are my pet peeve. They've almost run me off from video games completely. What kind of fucking loser needs to cheat at a goddamn video game?

BTW - You aren't fooling anyone. It's obvious to everyone else who is playing with a modded controller, exploiting glitches, etc.

Comment

Yeah you can tell immediately who uses modded controllers online, especially with kill cams. For fear of a possible console ban, I never have used mine online. I have used it in like games like red dead when I play with a friend. Never in BC2 or even now BO.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                Yeah you can tell immediately who uses modded controllers online, especially with kill cams. For fear of a possible console ban, I never have used mine online. I have used it in like games like red dead when I play with a friend. Never in BC2 or even now BO.
                Sony doesn't screw around with that shit. Not sure how Microsoft deals with it, but Sony doesn't play.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Sony doesn't screw around with that shit. Not sure how Microsoft deals with it, but Sony doesn't play.
                  Well my cousin has had three console bans, because he's a moron. I have yet to be banned, but like I said. I do not use that control with rapid fire active (toggle switch is installed) online.

Comment

Working...
                  X