Bachman Gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bachman Gun

Every time we invite people to go to the range, we take various guns. One of the guys has a Beretta 92fs 9mm and almost everyone really likes the way that it shoots so I went to Bachman Gun today to buy one. I picked up a 92 A-1 because it is the same pistol but it has a rail on the bottom of the barrel so I can mount a red dot, light, etc.

Finally got around to taking it out of the box to really look at it and they had given me a 40 caliber instead of a 9mm! While that may have been ok, I didn’t want a 40 cal so I took it back. I’ve bought several guns from them and they are really straight up, knowledgeable and very organized. They made it right and apologized for the error. The kid that got it from the storeroom is new, I hope that they didn’t give him too bad of a time over the mistake!

Originally posted by Cobra86 View Post
    Every time we invite people to go to the range, we take various guns. One of the guys has a Beretta 92fs 9mm and almost everyone really likes the way that it shoots so I went to Bachman Gun today to buy one. I picked up a 92 A-1 because it is the same pistol but it has a rail on the bottom of the barrel so I can mount a red dot, light, etc.

Finally got around to taking it out of the box to really look at it and they had given me a 40 caliber instead of a 9mm! While that may have been ok, I didn’t want a 40 cal so I took it back. I’ve bought several guns from them and they are really straight up, knowledgeable and very organized. They made it right and apologized for the error. The kid that got it from the storeroom is new, I hope that they didn’t give him too bad of a time over the mistake!
    So you paid for a 92, and got a 96? Did they charge you for a 92? That's probably why they were more than happy to take it back.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      So you paid for a 92, and got a 96? Did they charge you for a 92? That's probably why they were more than happy to take it back.
      Yep, they were the same price anyway.

Comment

Glad they got you fixed up. Its about time you got yourself a 9mm!
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
        X