If you have ever wanted an MP5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you have ever wanted an MP5

here's your chance basically everything you need minus US parts if your building a carbine or endcap if your building a pistol

Originally posted by bulldog896 View Post
    http://www.lscmanufacturing.com/shop...?id_product=12

here's your chance basically everything you need minus US parts if your building a carbine or endcap if your building a pistol
    Or just as it is if you are building an SBR? :3

How much are the recievers/ 922 parts?
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
      Or just as it is if you are building an SBR? :3

How much are the recievers/ 922 parts?
      My understanding is SBR is not exempt from 922r MG would be but SBR is not.

The kit includes a flat to be mandrel bent and welded then you could assign your own number or find one of the special weapons receivers and sell the flat. Receiver or flat counts as one part you will need 5 additional parts for compliance HK parts and RTGparts has a variety of 922 parts for the build

Comment

man these things have gotten expensive.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I still want to build either an HK51, or an HK53. I don't care in the slightest which one it ends up being.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

amazing isn't it CJ I remember these kits at the $500 mark not long ago If I were doing one I'd do the $1700 with the A3 stock and add the surefire handguard for $60

I have too many projects to get one tho. and I'm going to keep telling myself that too

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog896 View Post
              amazing isn't it CJ I remember these kits at the $500 mark not long ago If I were doing one I'd do the $1700 with the A3 stock and add the surefire handguard for $60

I have too many projects to get one tho. and I'm going to keep telling myself that too
              Isn't that the truth. I'm going ape shit with my .300 SBR right now. Once I get this one done I'll go back to HK stuff again.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                I still want to build either an HK51, or an HK53. I don't care in the slightest which one it ends up being.
                Shot my buddy's fleming (sp) HK51, and i love that thing. Three Burst and Full auto is crazy. Said he bought it back in 1982 if i remember correctly for $3,400. I'd like to build one of these rigs one day.

Comment

LOL, CJ, 300 BLK SBR? What barrel?
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                    LOL, CJ, 300 BLK SBR? What barrel?
                    Delta company 10.3" Going to do an adams arms piston setup on it as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X