Car haulers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car haulers

Im picking up a new 20 ft flat bed car hauler Fri and Im wanting to put a winch on the front of the trailer. So what brand of winch are you all using and how do you power it, do you have a battery on the trailer or power cable from the truck battery? Thanks Josh

I have a 4500 Superwinch with a deep cycle battery mounted on the trailer. It has pulled up a v10 Excursion and also a 1 ton x cab dually.
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

How do you keep the battery charged?

Comment

Originally posted by one slow 5.0 View Post
        How do you keep the battery charged?
        Battery tender
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
          I have a 4500 Superwinch with a deep cycle battery mounted on the trailer. It has pulled up a v10 Excursion and also a 1 ton x cab dually.
          Do you have any pictures? Do you have the winch exposed or is it installed inside some kind of cargo box on the front of the trailer?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
            Do you have any pictures? Do you have the winch exposed or is it installed inside some kind of cargo box on the front of the trailer?
            No pics with me. I welded a 1/4" plate to the front of the trailer and bolted the winch on then tacked the nuts to the bolts so someone cant steal it as easy. It is exposed but the trailer stays inside the shop.
            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
            X