Union Pacific hiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Union Pacific hiring

Here is a link to their Texas hiring website if anyone is interested....http://www.unionpacific.jobs/careers...e.cfm?state=TX
    Keywords: Safety safety safety and "Will work 7 days a week, weekends, overtime, holidays etc" and you DO NOT use tobacco...
    Last edited by stephen4785; 12-25-2011, 02:36 AM.

applied again we c

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
      applied again we c
      Iv already been hired. Just posting it to let any board members that might want to work for UP know.

Comment

I applied but my resume is on my work computer. So I doubt i'll be getting a call but I summited it anyways.
        You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Thanks Stephen, sharing it out with a couple of cousins of mine looking for work.

Comment

Looking to hire 175 conductors for Fort Worth service unit in 2012.

CHOO CHOO$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$
            Originally posted by The King
            I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
              Looking to hire 175 conductors for Fort Worth service unit in 2012.

CHOO CHOO$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$

...meanwhile youre still the bitch in the relationship. hah

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                ...meanwhile youre still the bitch in the relationship. hah

U damn right. If u won the lottery u still wouldn't have a better life lower class trash

CHOO CHOO$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

Before everyone gets all giddy and applies before thinking. Please PM someone that knows about the hiring session. They have some pretty strict and left field filters on the application process. Click one wrong box and you're kicked out of the application process and can't continue.

Comment

U damn right. If u won the lottery u still wouldn't have a better life lower class trash

CHOO CHOO$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                    You're never going to learn...

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      You're never going to learn...

What is up big money bags? Did Santa get u a hooker for Christmas?

CHOO CHOO$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$

Comment

Why don't you whine to a mod about it (again) there stewardess? Maybe you'll even get bitch-slapped again, LOL, and like it.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                          Why don't you whine to a mod about it (again) there stewardess? Maybe you'll even get bitch-slapped again, LOL, and like it.
                          LOL, when u shit all the fly's come. Tell ur mom I said hi.

Sorry Steven for this post going to shit. Denny and King have no respect for anyone including you. But then again that is why they are both still single jerking off to the bra section in the Sears catalog.

Comment

I've been watching like a hawk for the train crew position in dallas to open up again. I need a good job!

Comment

LOL, when u shit all the fly's come. Tell ur mom I said hi.

Sorry Steven for this post going to shit. Denny and King have no respect for anyone including you. But then again that is why they are both still single jerking off to the bra section in the Sears catalog.
                              God damn dude. Why don't you fucking live and let live. You could have said they're going to hire XX amount of conductors in 2012 and left the sanctimonious statements off. Then you act like you're the better one when people call you on it. Take notes from FreightTrain. Come in and make your statement, don't wave your dick around like working for the railroad is so much better than any other job, ever.

With all that being said, once I get a few things taken care of I'll be seeking employment in the railroad industry.

Comment

Working...
                              X