Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matt at it again, My 10pt Wolfe CM Cage..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt at it again, My 10pt Wolfe CM Cage..

Well Matt is finally getting around to adding my cage, after being busy at the shop and of course his day job/life..
    I picked up this cage off off whiteboy and decided to jump on due to the price.
    Its just a Wolfe CM 10pt Jig/Notched cage..
    Matt started on it this prior week (late week) and shall be done by Wends, I hope. If not no biggie, motor aint in yet..
    I will upload pics as he progresses throughout out the week.
    As of what has been done, aint much. Just removing some of the sound deadening and marking up the floor/mock up to check fitment...
    Hopefully IF my pockets can afford it, maybe we will decide to add some more bars here and there, just not sure where exactly..
    But enjoy as Matt gets this done.
    For those who dont know Matt, Which not a lot on this forum since he comes from the import side, He is a good guy and does good work from what I have seen come in and go..

Unless I missed it - and if this is a coupe, good luck getting that headliner back in! (been there, done that - NO fun)

Comment

Yes coupe. I thrashed the old on since age got to it..still haven't found one to slap in before the cage is done.

Comment

Check with that guy Jason in Fairview. He advertises alot of mustang parts on Craigslist.

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
          Yes coupe. I thrashed the old on since age got to it..still haven't found one to slap in before the cage is done.
          You'll have to take the back window out of the cage is already in.

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
            Its not in, I dont know how loud it will be with one not being in. I dont plan to drive the car, just a track car..

Comment

Just cut the top off it and weld it back on
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Comment

Thinking of having the door bars come down a tab bit for easy access. Just a tab below the cross bar.
                  So far, satisfied with all the work...

Comment

I'm sure you will be better off with them lower or with swingouts

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      I'm sure you will be better off with them lower or with swingouts
                      How about you post more pics of it. Its been done for quite some time now.

Comment

I just got my home Internet working again. I will upload the pics from my camera soon

Comment

Will it not fit through the front ?

Comment

Originally posted by SOLOW55 View Post
                            No need to do all that (remove windshield) just to install a headliner.
                            I never got one in, so F*** it. Ill live.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLOW55 View Post
                              It's been a long time since I tried, but I don't think it will fit without taking out glass. Kidcapri said he cut the backing board and was able to fold and get his in place...as far as I know those are the only ways.

Comment

Working...
                              X