2003 Mustang GT Vert Procharger 3.4" Pulley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 Mustang GT Vert Procharger 3.4" Pulley

Limiting factors: Stock 4 cat h-pipe, fuel pump giving up at 5,800rpm, no BAP or wire upgrade, and soft belt tensioner.

However, the car runs great in all aspects. Stock like drivability. Thanks Andy for the great tune.

Last edited by LS1Goat; 08-17-2016, 01:11 PM. Reason: Update the link

Those numbers aren't far off from my old blue 2003. Ditch the stock H for an OR-X, use a SVT Focus pump (and replace that tensioner!) and you should get a bit over 400. My last sheet on that car showed 415. It was a lot of fun, for what it was, but even with all that money spent, it really was still slow.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
      Those numbers aren't far off from my old blue 2003. Ditch the stock H for an OR-X, use a SVT Focus pump (and replace that tensioner!) and you should get a bit over 400. My last sheet on that car showed 415.
      Agreed. That is all on the to-do list for this spring. New tensioner is already sitting on my workbench.

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03
      It was a lot of fun, for what it was, but even with all that money spent, it really was still slow.
      Slow by DFWM standards, yes. However, not bad for a heavy vert that will basically be nothing more than a grocery getter. The GTO is my daily.

12.15@110.4

Comment

Cool! Now bring it out on thursdays!
        Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
        90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by 3.90x3.62 View Post
          Agreed. That is all on the to-do list for this spring. New tensioner is already sitting on my workbench.

Slow by DFWM standards, yes. However, not bad for a heavy vert that will basically be nothing more than a grocery getter. The GTO is my daily.

12.15@110.4

I was just disappointed after I spent all that cash and got walked by the first LSx with HCI that I came up against. Now I go just a little faster with a basically stock car. And since you have a Stang again, when are the meets going to start up again? Sonic in Lewisville was always fun.

Comment

Nice Numbers

Almost as much as my 2.3 4 cyl..... before the cam swap.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
              I was just disappointed after I spent all that cash and got walked by the first LSx with HCI that I came up against. Now I go just a little faster with a basically stock car. And since you have a Stang again, when are the meets going to start up again? Sonic in Lewisville was always fun.
              I hear ya on the LSx cars. I've just got a SLP exhaust, K&N CAI, and a canned Diablosport Predator tune on my LS1 GTO. And it runs pretty strong for being a 2 ton tank with me in the driver seat. Can't imagine actually pulling the heads and putting some real parts in there. Lots of potential. I see why there is such a wide appeal.

Regarding the Sonic meets, I'll try to poke around and see if I can garner some interest. So of our original folks have moved, had babies and got out of the hobby, etc... It would be cool to get those rolling again on like a bi-weekly schedule. Yea, I had a good time back then. I have a folder full of pictures from those old meets. I think I even have a picture of your old blue? car with the big and littles.

Originally posted by Justa4Banger View Post
              Nice Numbers

Almost as much as my 2.3 4 cyl..... before the cam swap.
              Thanks for the buzzkill.

Comment

Originally posted by 3.90x3.62 View Post
                Regarding the Sonic meets, I'll try to poke around and see if I can garner some interest. So of our original folks have moved, had babies and got out of the hobby, etc... It would be cool to get those rolling again on like a bi-weekly schedule. Yea, I had a good time back then. I have a folder full of pictures from those old meets. I think I even have a picture of your old blue? car with the big and littles.
                As long as it happens Thursday through Saturday, I'd be in. Got a good work schedule these days, 3 day weekends every week.

Comment

I would have loved to be pushing those numbers on my old GT.

Regarding Sonic I am in the Lewisville area and would like to see a turn out there again. I used to go out there as well.

Comment

Nice times
                    2012 Mustang GT
                    Mods: TSW Nurburgring Wheels/Saleen Grille/Boss Lower/GT500 Axle-Back Exhaust/Ford K-Springs/Adj Pan-Hard Rod
                    Times: 12.75@111MPH

2012 F150 FX2 Ecoboost
                    Mods: Bone Stock
                    Times: Slow

Comment

Congrats on the new numbers! Wanna run heavy verts? Ill shift at 5800 too...

Comment

Do the Lewisville Sonic meets again!
                        Ded

Comment

Working...
                        X