Anyone need a good mechanic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone need a good mechanic?

Hey guys, I am wondering if yall know anyone that needs a good mechanic? I have been out of work for a while now and it's killing me. I can do anything from tune ups to engine rebuilds on domestic and foreign cars. I have my own tools if necessary. I have very little diesel experience, but I catch on quick. I was part owner and mechanic at a used car lot, but I wasn't making any money, so I gave up my share and left. I am in Kaufman, but I can drive a reasonable distance, by reasonable I mean 50 miles or less.

I would take any job, even at a lube shop or auto parts store. If anyone knows of anything, I would really appreciate it.

Saw this on LS1tech.

Accepting Resumes: Entry-Mid Level Auto Technician (2 positions available)
    Do you know how to perform oil changes, tune-ups, brake jobs or more?

Can you perform these tasks on any make/model of vehicle?

We are in the process of opening another auto repair facility that will be located in Mansfield, Tx, south of Arlington/DFW area. Two positions are being considered at this time.

Send your resume if you are interested to: affordableautoworks1@yahoo.com
    *No direct call inquiries please, I will review your resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Marss View Post
      Saw this on LS1tech.

Accepting Resumes: Entry-Mid Level Auto Technician (2 positions available)
      Do you know how to perform oil changes, tune-ups, brake jobs or more?

Can you perform these tasks on any make/model of vehicle?

We are in the process of opening another auto repair facility that will be located in Mansfield, Tx, south of Arlington/DFW area. Two positions are being considered at this time.

Send your resume if you are interested to: affordableautoworks1@yahoo.com
      *No direct call inquiries please, I will review your resume.
      Thank you for the heads up. Little further than I would like to drive, but it's not all that bad. I sent my resume, fingers crossed.

Comment

Look to the oilfield $25 hour to start, min exp required, 110+ hours a week

Most work a 10 on, 4 off split

Comment

Do you have a CDL?

Comment

I don't know what kind of money you made but we are always looking for motivated people with a mechanical background, http://www.lkqcorp.com/careers.aspx

There is a huge store in Hutchins. Sales people are full commission but 6 figures is doable, not easy but there are lots of guys making it. We also have parts pullers, loaders, dismantlers and tons of other admin staff. I don't know of any specific openings at that location but I'm sure they'd love to speak with you.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
              Look to the oilfield $25 hour to start, min exp required, 110+ hours a week

Most work a 10 on, 4 off split
              110 hours a week would kill me, plus I would likely have to relocate, which isn't an option for me.

Originally posted by psdtech View Post
              Do you have a CDL?
              No.

Originally posted by BP View Post
              I don't know what kind of money you made but we are always looking for motivated people with a mechanical background, http://www.lkqcorp.com/careers.aspx

There is a huge store in Hutchins. Sales people are full commission but 6 figures is doable, not easy but there are lots of guys making it. We also have parts pullers, loaders, dismantlers and tons of other admin staff. I don't know of any specific openings at that location but I'm sure they'd love to speak with you.
              I have made terrible, terrible money. Like at the car lot, I was pretty much making gas and food, nothing more. So yeah, $10 an hour would be an upgrade.

Comment

Working...
              X