Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belt Fed .22LR AR15 Upper

Interesting.....

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Alright, not gonna lie, at first I was like, "hmmm, dumb," but as I watched it I was more like, "hmmm, I wonder..."
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

In

Comment

we had one of their original models at the shop I should have bought it very cool gadget and on a registered receiver it screams

this with a can would be awesome

Comment

9 yards of that belt and im in.
          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

I like the mini 1919.

Comment

Very neat design... That would definitely be fun with the right lower

Comment

Comment

I seriously want one, though 700 bucks...
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    I seriously want one, though 700 bucks...
                    that is dirt cheap really.
                    dont know anyone else making a 22lr version

other choices are:
                    Valkyrie or Shrike or Hydra
                    both well north of $3k
                    & 5.56 only not 22lr

or the elusive XMG in 8mm or .308

Comment

Damn this forum and yall coming up with stupid shit I have to buy.

The local range here has a silhouette range for pistol and rim fire rifle that this thing would be blast on.

Comment

That is freakin' awesome. I kinda want one now.... Thanks CJ, you bastard lol.
                        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                        There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

slide fire is talking about coming out w/ a belt fed 22 upper in future

Comment

The original Lakeside Machine LM7 was introduced almost a decade ago; the Razorback is their semi version, but you can order the bolt with a sear trip for a select-fire lower (RR or RDIAS or pre/post-sample).

I would rather have this:

Comment

Originally posted by hrt4me View Post
                              The original Lakeside Machine LM7 was introduced almost a decade ago; the Razorback is their semi version, but you can order the bolt with a sear trip for a select-fire lower (RR or RDIAS or pre/post-sample).

I would rather have this:

:drool:

Wow, very nice.... fricken awesome. I'd love to see more.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X