I guess JL Audio makes a good home subwoofer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess JL Audio makes a good home subwoofer

HomeTheaterReview.com: Fathom® f110 Awarded Best of 2011 in the Subwoofer Category

damn..$2100...little too much for me...LOL

Comment

Of course they do. Isn't the sub itself just a w7?

Comment

Yea, just like the PB13 Ultra wins the Audioholics award. Or the lowly Bic Formula wins the TopTen. Or Sunfire always winning the EISA awards.

I know the Fathom F113 is a ground pounder, so I'm sure this one gets the job done as well.

I'd like to see some true outdoor 2m maximum spl measurements on that unit. Not just 1/8 corner loading to add a bunch of room gain.

It be also fun to do a side by side against the much lesser priced Rhythmic FV15HP that can bleed your soul in a 4,000 cubic foot room.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
          Of course they do. Isn't the sub itself just a w7?
          I think the Fathom's are W6s and the Gothems are W7s... From the price, power of the amps, and size of woofer that'd make more sense...

Ive heard a few of em, and they either had them turned almost off for old people that listen to high end gear, or they suck... Id actually like to hear one tuned properly to demo, as I am in need of another home sub.

Comment

I don't know about this Fathom F110, but the Fathom F113s were W7 drivers.

Comment

Working...
            X