Suzuki B-King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki B-King

Does anyone actually know anyone that has one of these bikes, or seen them often? And, were they only made in '08? That's the only year I'm seeing on ebay of bikes listed. I've never seen any out on the road. There's even a dealership that has a new '08 listed for like $8600.
    Also, several guys I meet up with have Busas, and I've been thinking about picking up a used one, but now might be original and get a B-King since I remembered about them. Plus I'm more of a naked bike guy anyways.

HD Parts
    paul@maverickhd.com

I rode one about 2 years ago at a Suzi dealer that is now gone. It had different cams and gearing than a 'Busa, but was fun to ride. At the time, I had a 919 Honda, and the B-King felt really big.

Comment

for some reason it looks like a bigger version of the drz
      Big Rooster Racing
      1985 Mustang GT

Comment

It's ugly as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNCH View Post
          It's ugly as fuck.
          Yep. But it runs like stink.:wink1:

Comment

A customer of mine has one. I put yosh exhaust and stuff on it. He loves the bike.

Comment

Yeah, get rid of the stock exhaust and throw a fender elim on it and it immediately looks better. The Two Bros kit on it looks nice. I saw a site that showed a limited edition paint scheme for 2010, but I guess that never happened.
              HD Parts
              paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

And I just looked it up and it weighs about the same as my fz1, and has a nice 181hp versus my 150.
                HD Parts
                paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
                  And I just looked it up and it weighs about the same as my fz1, and has a nice 181hp versus my 150.
                  I'm a little surprised at that weight thing. It seemed a bit heavier than my Hornet. Besides the great HP, it had big low-end grunt, too.

Comment

Basically a naked Busa, I'd ride one. Hell I'd trade my R1 a naked bike if I were offered a nice enough one.
                    2007 R1 Lots of mods-sold, 2006 GSXR 1000

Comment

My buddy has one and yes they are ugly as hell, but they ride real nice and have a shit load of power. I love the upright positioning of the bike and it also cornered surprisingly well.

He now has aftermarket exhaust, a fender elim kit and some other things. I will try to get some pics of it and post up later. One thing that still looks bad to me on his bike , is how fat the tank looks with all that bs attatched to it.

PS - the original exhaust looks like something straight out of battle star galactica or something. Hideous !!!!
                      Vortex rear stand $75
                      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                      11 4 door
                      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

I really like it.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

fender elim and pipes clean the rear up a bunch.

HD Parts
                          paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

HD Parts
                            paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Working...
                            X