Tim Allen’s One-off ’93 Saleen Mustang for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Allen’s One-off ’93 Saleen Mustang for Sale

This ’93 Saleen Mustang “RRR” (also called Casper because of its ghostly paintjob) has a heaping pile of improvements too. The 302 engine has been supercharged and worked over, producing an impressive 576 horsepower. A new 3.55 posi-traction rear end and a host of suspension improvements from coil-overs to control arms make this car a true track beast. Custom tweaks, like a carbon fiber hood, Thunderbird headlights, and a custom rear fascia indicate that this isn’t just any old Mustang.

The current owner who bought it from Allen in 1997 is offering it for sale at $85,000. Nobody said fame came cheap.

Back in the day that car was the shit and anyone of us would have given the left or right testicle to have it.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Whats up with the T-Bird headlights
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
        Whats up with the T-Bird headlights
        I don't think they look that bad... Makes the car look like it's squinting

Comment

Yeah the headlights are actually pretty tastefull. I wouldnt have done it but they are done very well and very subtle! Thats a pretty cool car, not $85k cool, but cool none the less.

Comment

I'd pimp that bitch!!!

Comment

I like the hell out of that. I wonder why the tool man sold it in the first place? If I had as much money as he did I would have all kinds of badass cars and never get rid of them.

Comment

I guess I'm just so use to the big 5.0 head lights...I dont like the droopy look
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
                  I like the hell out of that. I wonder why the tool man sold it in the first place? If I had as much money as he did I would have all kinds of badass cars and never get rid of them.
                  Maybe Chevrolet made him?

he is the new voice of the chevy commercials right?

Comment

I can't see the link at work can anybody post the pic? I'm curious to see the headlights now.
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Comment

Comment

damn you doug hatton...lol

Comment

man, I remember that car from back in the day... I remember dreaming and drooling over it in MM&FF
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

That thing is awesome. Maybe not $85k awesome. I could get a '93 Cobra R for that and have money left over.

Very nice though and tastefully done. I dig the T-bird lights.

Marcus
                              '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

Working...
                              X