So tell me about Golden Corral?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So tell me about Golden Corral?

I've never been there. Their commercials look appetizing, but we all know how that goes. To good to be true?

I've been to Luby's and Furr's more than a few times, is it like their food?

BTW CICis sucketh teh cock, if its anything like that please give me a warning.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

it is worse than furr's./thread

Comment

I like to stick my dick in the chocolate fountain.

Comment

I've been there once and have never gone back. The carrot cake was the best thing and that sucked too.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Deserts are good, the rest is garbage nowadays. They use to be decent a couple of years ago IMO. The one in The Colony is horrible.

Comment

I knew it was too good to be true. They make the steaks look all juciy and the chocolate fountain is tits, but fuck that. I dont need to get sick eating some junk...
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              I knew it was too good to be true. They make the steaks look all juciy and the chocolate fountain is tits, but fuck that. I dont need to get sick eating some junk...
              That place out in South Plano/North Richardson/Dallas called Palmomino's used to be OK for a buffet place. Haven't been in years though, but they did run the Pancho's that was a few blocks away out of business, so it's better than Pancho's (or at least was better).

Comment

I know this sounds crazy, but is every buffet place full of messicans? I have been to 3 in the last month and my wife might have been the only white person in each place.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  I like to stick my dick in the chocolate fountain.
                  haha.

i used to eat there as a kid. a 1. poor, 2. underprivileged, 3. white trash 4. kid. im no longer 3 of those 4.

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Hands down some of the nastiest kitchens I've been in. The last one I was in, I spotted no less than 25 health code violations. And I'm not even that well versed in the food side of health code.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      haha.

i used to eat there as a kid. a 1. poor, 2. underprivileged, 3. white trash 4. kid. im no longer 3 of those 4.

god bless.
                      I'm counting 2 of 4
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                        That place out in South Plano/North Richardson/Dallas called Palmomino's used to be OK for a buffet place. Haven't been in years though, but they did run the Pancho's that was a few blocks away out of business, so it's better than Pancho's (or at least was better).
                        Yeah I used to see that place all the time, but I cant remember if its still there. I go to Panchos once every other year. I go to Abeulos for brunch on Sundays. FOr all you can eat its hard to beat, they have Prime rib, fajitas (chk & beef) cooked to order omeletts, fruit bar, dessert bar, mimosas and pretty much anything thay have on their menu, not bad for $17.99.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Hands down some of the nastiest kitchens I've been in. The last one I was in, I spotted no less than 25 health code violations. And I'm not even that well versed in the food side of health code.
                          Wow, thanks Brent. I guess I can put them on the same list as Arbys, CiCis, OTB, taco bell and McDowells.

Comment

i like furrs over the golden corral... The g-parent in laws always take us when they spend time with the kids.. Not the best and if I was paying id go to neither but it works when there is multiple people and im not paying lol

Comment

Originally posted by Redd View Post
                              i like furrs over the golden corral... The g-parent in laws always take us when they spend time with the kids.. Not the best and if I was paying id go to neither but it works when there is multiple people and im not paying lol
                              Luby's>Furr's

I get cravings for Luby's sometimes and it sucks since there are none anywhere around me.

Comment

Working...
                              X