Interesting: AR15 bumpfire stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting: AR15 bumpfire stock

Looks like this could be pretty fun, and it is already approved by the BATFE!

Slide Fire Solutions has developed a stock for the AR-15 that facilitates bumpfire shooting. It is reminicint of the ill fated Akins Accelerator that was initially approved by the BATFE but later deemed a full-auto device and banned. I am not sure quite how this works, but the BATFE approval letter and the Slide Fire … Read More …

For sale-
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

And after I just purchased my M16.

At least it won't be ugly looking. However, I still see this going the way of the Atkins device.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
      And after I just purchased my M16.

At least it won't be ugly looking. However, I still see this going the way of the Atkins device.
      I thought you had an m16 a long time ago and got rid of it?

But yeah, I remember the akins thing. This is painfully similar, but the absence of springs or any sort of mechanical assistance help this items validity.

Comment

Get yours while its legal.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          I thought you had an m16 a long time ago and got rid of it?

But yeah, I remember the akins thing. This is painfully similar, but the absence of springs or any sort of mechanical assistance help this items validity.
          I traded it off, but this one was a deal that couldn't be passed up. Plus I missed having one.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            Get yours while its legal.
            $319 is steep! That thing probably cost $10 to make, but I bet that once it gets posted on AR15.com the guy sells out the entire stock in an hour.

I would probably buy one if it was under $100.

Comment

I traded it off, but this one was a deal that couldn't be passed up. Plus I missed having one.
              Is your new one an A1 as well? I figured you were over your m16/ar15 pattern rifle phase, you dont seem that interested in the platform as a whole.

Comment

Did any of you actually go the Akins Accelerator route?

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  Is your new one an A1 as well? I figured you were over your m16/ar15 pattern rifle phase, you dont seem that interested in the platform as a whole.
                  It's a model 614 which is basically an A1. For my super squirrel setup I'm going with a 14.5" socom m4 flat top upper with a ACOG and an M203.

Comment

It's a model 614 which is basically an A1. For my super squirrel setup I'm going with a 14.5" socom m4 flat top upper with a ACOG and an M203.
                    Is it wrong that I have one hand under the desk while I read that rifle's description?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      Is it wrong that I have one hand under the desk while I read that rifle's description?
                      I will also finally get to use my AAC M4-2k. It'll be my only black rifle and should suffice.

Comment

I will also finally get to use my AAC M4-2k. It'll be my only black rifle and should suffice.
                        Damn ninjas, I tell ya!

Comment

300 is to high.
                          Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                            300 is to high.
                            Not really

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              Not really
                              To high for me I could see $200.