Dark of the Moon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark of the Moon

I walked out of Transformers 2. I believe it was one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

Wont be seeing this one.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I don't see why people bitch about the transformers movies. It's a movie about robots from a planet called cybertron that turn into cars and shit. What do you honestly expect going into it? Gone With the Wind? The movies are cheesy, no shit, but they're also entertaining as hell. That being said, I'll definitely see this, and I'm actually pretty interested in seeing what Michael Bay does with 3-D.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
        I don't see why people bitch about the transformers movies. It's a movie about robots from a planet called cybertron that turn into cars and shit. What do you honestly expect going into it? Gone With the Wind? The movies are cheesy, no shit, but they're also entertaining as hell. That being said, I'll definitely see this, and I'm actually pretty interested in seeing what [B]Michael Bay does with 3-D.[B]

I am going to take a guess:

Blow up a bunch of shit!!

Yes you have to go into these with a grain of salt, but at the same time, some people aren't idiots and would like to see a good plot for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          I am going to take a guess:

Blow up a bunch of shit!!

Yes you have to go into these with a grain of salt, but at the same time, some people aren't idiots and would like to see a good plot for a change.
          Fuck that. I wanna see robots beating the shit out of eachother and things blowing up. That's literally all that I want to see when I go into these movies. I'm just sad about no Megan Fox.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I was reading an interview with Bay and he was saying how #2 was a fail because they had a few weeks to decide on the story before the writers went into strike.
            He said this 3rd movie should be more serious without the goofy jokes and mini robots.

Comment

ill be seeing this one, transformers 2 wasnt that great but fairly entertaining.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
              X