spiders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spiders

anyone else have a spider problem around the house? i keep having to tear down spiderwebs from the front door and windows on a daily basis, is there something i can put around the perimeter of the house to keep them out?

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

I've used ortho they sell at HD for outside perimeter. I need to do another spray and someone mentioned to use Bayer, so I bought a bottle of concentrate and gonna try it this weekend. Ortho worked pretty good,but figure try the Bayer one. The ortho didn't do anything to the daddy longlegs, but they're harmless anyways. Other than that, I haven't seen any spider webs for awhile.

Comment

My buddy swears this stuff works great for spiders

Comment

Excessive amount of spiders are a result of having other insect problems that are attracting them. Keep the outdoor lighting down which attracts flying insects which brings in the spiders. Knocking the webs down with a broom will help deter them.

Rick

Comment

I'm out in the sticks, so yeah, we have spiders, scorpions, snakes, etc. Most of our spiders are the "good" variety, but they are HUGE. Lots of yellow and green on them, and some have a leg span of 4" or so. They stay outside and have webs in the windows and under my back porch, at least until I find them.

Comment

Try and find some stuff called.tempo. its fucking awesome and kills just about everything.

Comment

Working...
            X