Boys vs Eagles....... Who's going???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys vs Eagles....... Who's going???

I of course will be there, planning on tailgating in lot#10. Who all is going?

Hit me up, I'll be with other Eagles fans of course, but there are plenty of Boys fans with us too. Gonna be a great day.

Cowboys 24
    Eagles 27

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
      Cowboys 24
      Eagles 27
      LMAO, this was about who was going, not the Beagles vs Cowboys thread.

But it is going to be:

Eagles 35
      Cowboys 24

Comment

Cowboys 24
        Eagles 27
        It's going to be a TOUGH game for Philly to win. They need the game badly to stay ahead in the Playoff picture, but the Boys are playing tough. Philly gets Samuel back and man do they need him!!!! Secondary has struggled without him. If the Eagles O line holds off the rush Vick will kill the Dallas secondary. Gonna be great.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

But it is going to be:

Eagles 35
          Cowboys 24
          It can be both! Henry is apparently slacking. He usually would have 15 "I hate Philly" comments in by now......

Comment

But it is going to be:

Eagles 35
            Cowboys 24
            Granted it was last year, and Jenkins was a different player last year, but he had a good time shutting DeSean Jackson down in all of the games last season. I'm hoping for a repeat performance.

I think the Cowboys can, and will, sweep Philly this year. JMO of course.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Granted it was last year, and Jenkins was a different player last year, but he had a good time shutting DeSean Jackson down in all of the games last season. I'm hoping for a repeat performance.

I hate philly.

I would love to see that. But I just don't think we can put up a enough points to stay with them. Samuel is back and they are a different defense with him.

Comment

Go philly 24-21

Comment

Originally posted by Mikecobra302 View Post
                  It can be both! Henry is apparently slacking. He usually would have 15 "I hate Philly" comments in by now......
                  FUCK FILTHYDELPHIA! Theres one, 14 to go...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Haha yeah I know this but I decided to go ahead and throw my prediction out!

I don't think Dallas can sweep Philly this year. It's hard enough getting just one win against a divisional opponent let alone two in the same year. Especially when Dallas is having the kind of year they have been having.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
                      FUCK FILTHYDELPHIA! Theres one, 14 to go...
                      Hell yes, that's what I'm talking about! LMAO!

Last year the game before the Boys, the Eagles lost their starting center for the rest of the year. They shuffled their line and got crushed by Dalas. McNabb was running for his damn life both of those games.

Vick can escape better, but the Line has to protect to get the shots down the field.

I hate, repeat... FUCKING hate Jenkins. He is a scrub with a motor mouth for trash talking, I haven't seen him shut anyone down all year. If DeSean or anyone else blows by him Sunday night I will cheer louder than I ever have.

Like I said, it's gonna be a tough game, Dallas can really hurt Philly, it's gonna be who wants it more.
                      I see McCoy being the key factor, screens and runs to get the pressure off balance from Dallas.

Since the bye week Philly has put up points in this order...

Dallas has been scoring as well, I see a shoot out......

Comment

I'll be there with three others. Should be a good fun game to be at.

Comment

Haha yeah I know this but I decided to go ahead and throw my prediction out!

I don't think Dallas can sweep Philly this year. It's hard enough getting just one win against a divisional opponent let alone two in the same year. Especially when Dallas is having the kind of year they have been having.
                          I get all that, but they beat them 3 times last year....

Comment

I get all that, but they beat them 3 times last year....
                            That was last year, besides how many times has that happened in the past?!! Dallas might have a new coach and a new quarterback in the backfield but so does Philly. Plus I'd roll with Philly simply because they are actually fighting for the playoffs not just to prove they are better then what their record indicates.

Comment

That was last year, besides how many times has that happened in the past?!!
                              Not many. It's very rare. In fact, on the other board, that was one of my biggest concerns. Beating ANY team 3 times in a year is difficult as hell. By that third game, the opponent has seen any and everything you have to throw at them.

Plus I'd roll with Philly simply because they are actually fighting for the playoffs not just to prove they are better then what their record indicates.
                              Like Henry said... Spoiler time!

Comment

Working...
                              X