My buddy won this Yesterday.....4 wheel Parts Jeep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My buddy won this Yesterday.....4 wheel Parts Jeep

He got a call last week about this and was flown into Nashville Tuesday to do the TV filming ect........

They built this over the last season on POWER BLOCK tv on Spike.

Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

NICE!!! Lucky bastage.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

hellyeah, that badass

Comment

too bad its a jeep

just kidding im jelly
        110:1 crawl ratio = slowest rig on here

Comment

Originally posted by -Jake- View Post
          too bad its a jeep
          I'd sell that mother fucker quick!

Comment

I have to admit with a show on tv about the build you could make some serious coin on that thing.

cool he won it!
            good lord I've lost half my life and saving building my k5.
            Hell just keeping it running...

Comment

nice looking jeep!

Comment

Nice! I never win shit.

Comment

Does it have the Hemi conversion? If yes, bad ass. If not, sell it.
                  -Dustin
                  '94 Cobra
                  Coast High 408, AFR 205s,
                  1-3/4" BBK LTs, Tremec TKO,
                  ZA0 Tweecer Self Tune

09 F250 KR
                  10" lift, 38s

Comment

lulz at all the homos "does it have a hemi" who gives a shit. its not a race car. the people that say shit like that.. either have way too much money, or (99.99% of the population) have no idea what the fuck a jeep is supposed to be used for.
                    http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Oh, are we talking about a 100% trail truck?? If so, then agreed...Who cares what kind of powerplant it has. But if you are driving your rig on the street, then you are going to need more than 130 RWHP in a 4 door heavy ass jeep with oversize tires. IMO, of course.
                      -Dustin
                      '94 Cobra
                      ZA0 Tweecer Self Tune

09 F250 KR
                      10" lift, 38s

Comment

well, i must have been insane daily driving my 84-85 toyota trucks/4runners with that little 22re 4 banger with 38s and a whopping 90-115hp. But, like i said, most people that complain have no idea what wheeling is about, and would shit their pants before ever coming close to the potential of their jeep's offroad capability

http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                          But, like i said, most people that complain have no idea what wheeling is about, and would shit their pants before ever coming close to the potential of their jeep's offroad capability
                          In my opinion, the same can be said for just about any vehicle and the extreme sports they are capable of. E.g. Mustangs/comaros/etc and autocoss/HPDE
                          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                            well, i must have been insane daily driving my 84-85 toyota trucks/4runners with that little 22re 4 banger...

You weren't insane, that's what was available. There were no V6 toyota trucks back then. Not til 87, I think. I had an 82 22r on 33s that I wheeled the shit out of, but it was a DOG on the street. Hell, I had to downshift to 4th to get up a lot of hills on the highway (in order to not slow down 10mph). I sure loved it on the trails tho.

Camaros only had 165 hp back then, so what could you do?

Also, keep in mind, these trucks only weighed ~2800 lbs. The Jeep above probably weighs 4000+

Don't worry, things got better for Toyota. They innovated and put more power down. I really enjoyed my 3.4L '03 Taco. It was a great weekend wheeler. Just bring a spare halfshaft! Here is is at Gilmer back in '06

-Dustin
                            '94 Cobra
                            ZA0 Tweecer Self Tune

09 F250 KR
                            10" lift, 38s

Comment

The episode aired yesterday and today on Spike TV. Pretty cool
                              Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Working...
                              X