Hiring - General Fabricator / Shop Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiring - General Fabricator / Shop Help

Help Wanted: Wolfe Race Craft is looking for a motivated employee.

Help Wanted Position: General Fabricator / Shop Help

Needed: Hard worker willing to work and doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty. We need someone to help with the daily production of our products. Must be punctual and reliable. This can be a great leaning experience for the right person.

Need full time worker.

Duties: Ranging from cutting plates based on patterns, grinding, cutting tubing, bending metal, bending tubing, using router, loading and unloading parts in our CNC machines, using jigs to build products, assembling products, preparing products for shipping, & generally shop cleaning. Answer phones and provide phone support (accept orders, provide pricing) to customers.

Experience: No experience required, but common sense, ability to learn, ability to analyze a situation, determine proper method to complete the job quickly is a must. Ability to weld (MIG or TIG) is a certain plus and would be a benefit and reflected in pay and duties. Ability to learn how to tack weld (MIG & TIG) proficiently. As well as learn to weld in time with practice and instruction.

Need worker that can work hard, learn quickly and remember how to do a job after being shown how to do it. Someone with a personal drive to get the job done, get it done correctly, and done quickly. Must be willing to work.

Hours: 8:30am – 6:00pm M-F, Overtime available (required at times) along with some required Saturdays. Overtime above 40 hours is paid.

Pay: Will be based on experience.
    Starting at $8.50 to $10.00 to evaluate your desire & ability. Prove to us by working hard, that you deserve to be paid more. Raises come as you show ability to learn and retain what you have done before. There will be a 30, 60, & 90 day probationary condition at first to evaluate how well you will fit in and work in our organization.

Contact: Application will need to be filled out to be considered for position. Resumes can be faxed or e-mailed to number or address below.

Dan
    817-275-8899
    Fax: 817-886-8724
    e-mail: techsupport@wolferacecraft.com

Address:
    3333 E. Loop 820 S.
    Ft. Worth, TX 76119

damn i wish i knew how to weld.

Comment

This position does not require welding experience, we will teach that.

Comment

This would be perfect for me only if my dumb computer wasn't broke so I could send you a resume and fill out app.

Comment

Everything is in friggin Ft. Worth.

Comment

I'd kill for that but a 70% pay cut would destroy me .I'm so tired of oil leaks and SES lights .
            The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by ENKI View Post
              Everything is in friggin Ft. Worth.
              Tarrant County > Dallas and Denton Counties

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

that sounds like a killer job but i just couldnt take the pay cut. good luck.

Comment

It will be a pay cut of at least 50% now, but in 2 months ill be making shit for pay anyway since the oilfield is moving to okc..I've always had a thing for metal fab and creation so what the hey, ill get in where I fit in..

Comment

Originally posted by wishitwasasvt View Post
                      It will be a pay cut of at least 50% now, but in 2 months ill be making shit for pay anyway since the oilfield is moving to okc..I've always had a thing for metal fab and creation so what the hey, ill get in where I fit in..
                      What oil company is moving to OK? Most are going south or west where the boom is.

Comment

From my understanding and dealings with chesapeake they are moving 20 rigs up to the OK/Kansas border.

Comment

I was an airframer in the Marines, pretty much repairing making replacement parts for aircraft's out of aluminum and other stuff. I wouldn't mind getting into something like this, if i wasn't going to school full time.
                          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Working...
                          X