Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSP vs. KOSCHECK

For the first time, i'll be pulling for GSP. I'll feel dirty

GSP by TKO or unanymous. I liked watching Koschek fight before this season of TUF. The guy is a total douche.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Maybe I'm under estimating Koscheck, but I don't think he will have anything for GSP. Well, expect for maybe some trash talking that he can't back up. I honestly don't think he will have an answer for GSP. Repeat of UFC 74, or by ref stoppage.

Comment

I hope GSP makes Koscheck tap...it would make my day!

Comment

GSP FTMFW! Fuck Kos, I watch the UFC show and that guy sucks outloud. He is such a sore loser, he should have trained his fighters better. He thought GSP didn't know what he was doing during the picking of fighters, not only did he fuck him there, most all of his fighters came out on top.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

He was a pretty shitty coach. I don't think I even saw him rolling with his guys more than a couple of times the whole season. I guess some people are better at sitting back and barking than actually getting involved and showing them how it's done.

Comment

GSP is one of the best fighters of his generation - period. But even he can be caught with a lucky punch, his fight against Serra proved that.

I'm rooting for GSP on this one. Kos doesn't deserve to wear gold around his waist.

Comment

Oh yeah anyone can get caught, thats what so good about the UFC/MMA fights, no matter how good you are, theres always that possibility of getting kicked in the neck or having a limb get twisted the fuck up.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I got Kos. I think GSP is going to have a tough time trying to control kos with his wrestling this time around. GSP stated in the presser that he has a different game plan for every fighter but to me the game plan is constant. Switch between striking to fast explosive take downs, control top mount, GnP, repeat. The only two people that even pose a threat to him in that division is Fitch and Kos. Even though he defeated them both, he didn't tool them nearly as bad as BJ and Hardy don't really wrestle and got completely dominated when on the ground. If GSPs take downs can be nullified most of his game is fucked. Not saying his striking is bad but if he is forced to stay in the pocket with someone I don't give him the benefit. When the fight almost gets exciting... take down. If he KO's Kos that would be epic. GSP is under a ton of pressure fighting in home town and all the urgency to start finishing fights.. should be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Religion View Post
                    I got Kos. I think GSP is going to have a tough time trying to control kos with his wrestling this time around. GSP stated in the presser that he has a different game plan for every fighter but to me the game plan is constant. Switch between striking to fast explosive take downs, control top mount, GnP, repeat. The only two people that even pose a threat to him in that division is Fitch and Kos. Even though he defeated them both, he didn't tool them nearly as bad as BJ and Hardy don't really wrestle and got completely dominated when on the ground. If GSPs take downs can be nullified most of his game is fucked. Not saying his striking is bad but if he is forced to stay in the pocket with someone I don't give him the benefit. When the fight almost gets exciting... take down. If he KO's Kos that would be epic. GSP is under a ton of pressure fighting in home town and all the urgency to start finishing fights.. should be a good fight.
                    As long as GSP keeps Kos on his back, it's still a reasonably easy fight for GSP.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                      As long as GSP keeps Kos on his back, it's still a reasonably easy fight for GSP.
                      I don't see that happening, but yes you're right. Also I forgot to mention Jake Sheilds, he would probably give GSP a run for his money...

Comment

Krotchcheck is a punk, for the first time I will be pulling for GSP all the way.
                        GSP might not be the most fun to watch for casual fans but it's a fantastic technical display.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Religion View Post
                          I don't see that happening, but yes you're right. Also I forgot to mention Jake Sheilds, he would probably give GSP a run for his money...
                          I'm looking forward to that fight. GSP will keep it standing because that is where Shields is weak. We'll find out if GSP still has it or not. Ever since he got KO'd by Serra, he's stuck to wrestling his opponents trying not to get KO'd himself again. In doing so, he hasn't lost a single round in a fight since 07. Going back to his stand up could be a risk for him mentally. We'll see, first he needs to get by Kos.

Comment

GSP wins brutal KO via "phantom knee"

Comment

Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
                              GSP wins brutal KO via "phantom knee"
                              I lol'd

Comment

Working...
                              X