help. i got the reload bug.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help. i got the reload bug.

I've been watching youtube. All day yesterday and im sure I want a lee.

However. I can't make up my mind between the classic 4hole turret. Or the 223 load master. I know some of you will say save my money and get a dillon.

If u had to pick between a classic or load master. What would u get?
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

I have a Lee Breach loader (sp). Single stage and works well for my .308 rounds but is horrible for my 223 rounds. Loading 500 rounds of 223 is a PITA! So i'm gonna get a progressive in the summer maybe to help with that. I love for my .308 as i can be more precise in powder charge and COL. And i only load about 50-100 at a time.

Comment

The 223 loadmaster. Is what I might get. It's a progressive.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Forgot to ask. But do u load in the house or garage?

I have a 30x15 garage. That we don't use. Im unsure how safe would it be doing it inside the house though. I don't have lights in my garage YET.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
          Forgot to ask. But do u load in the house or garage?

I have a 30x15 garage. That we don't use. Im unsure how safe would it be doing it inside the house though. I don't have lights in my garage YET.
          I personally load inside, but that's because I have an empty room with hardwood floors. I like it because my components and everything stay nice and dry, and I like AC. But many many guys reload in the garage.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Alright. Thanks guys. I think I have a setup in mind. Last thing I need is to build a work table/bench. And storage. Im looking at some online plans right now.

Last question. Is the gun powder electro static sensitive? Like if I walked on carpet and then handle powder?

Sorry for asking lots of stupid stuff. But if I don't ask i'll never know.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I reload inside as well. I'm not sure about how sensitive powder is to electrostatic.

Comment

Working...
              X