Who can do Torquebox reinforcement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who can do Torquebox reinforcement?

I'm strongly considering getting my torque box's reinforced(there not torn or anything) in my 94 Cobra. I was wondering who can get something like this done around the area(DFW). for what its worth I live in Plano.

Originally posted by RJDCobra View Post
    I'm strongly considering getting my torque box's reinforced(there not torn or anything) in my 94 Cobra. I was wondering who can get something like this done around the area(DFW). for what its worth I live in Plano.
    Click and read. http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2282

Comment

cool thank you!

Comment

i had my torque boxes welded at ghp for cheap.

Comment

Let me know when you are ready to go to the track!

Comment

swing by or give us a call we can take care of that for you if you still need it done no wait time we could get started immediately..we are off of 35 and inwood and our phone number is in my sig.
            vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvv

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_sep View Post
              swing by or give us a call we can take care of that for you if you still need it done no wait time we could get started immediately..we are off of 35 and inwood and our phone number is in my sig.
              vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvv
              PM me a price. I might be interested also.
              --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Give us a call you have a couple of different options on how you want to do it.I ll give you a good price.Thanks,Travis

Comment

Working...
                X