Equipe Rapide Challenge Cup #1, Feb 26th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equipe Rapide Challenge Cup #1, Feb 26th

The winter break is just about over although we haven't actually had any winter yet. Equipe Rapide is happy to announce our first event at a new venue. We will be hosting Challenge Cup #1 at Resitol Arena in Mesquite on February 26th. The site is concrete and has elevation changes that will make for some exciting on-camber / off-camber elements. This year our prices will remain the same at $20 entry fee for members, $25 non-members, and $10 Rapide PAX. We are again offering our popular Novice class, street Tire class, and eXpert class. Standard SCCA classing structure is available as well. Check us out at www.autocross.com/er. Registration is now open in AXWare.

Andy Cost

Equipe Rapide - Supreme Commander

88 LX - CP Autocrosser

Online registration closes at midnight tonight. On site registration is open from 8-9 on Sunday morning. We already have 76 signed up as of 10:00 AM this morning and I fully expect over 100 before registration closes.
    Andy Cost

88 LX - CP Autocrosser

Comment

Results

AXWare Systems (AXWARE_TS) - Autocrossing and Time-trial Solutions. Licensed to:Equipe Rapide
      Andy Cost

88 LX - CP Autocrosser

Comment

How was the site?
        Pretty awesome to have something on that side of the metroplex for once.
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

The site is good. The concrete is sticky with just a few bad spots to design a course around. The weather was great and we ended up with 164 entrants. There were at least 3 maybe 4 mustangs. I had an issue with the AODE popping out of gear. The tranny was turning but nothing was getting to the rear end. It was like the driveshaft had been removed. I still ran some smoking hot times. If I had not been a dirty boy and hit cones every run I would have been in third overall instead of 8th.
          Andy Cost

88 LX - CP Autocrosser

Comment

Working...
          X