Track Guys Lone Star Round up at TWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track Guys Lone Star Round up at TWS

Posted for a friend of mine.... This is a great event and mostly mustangs. Late model restoration is sponsoring a Boss Mustang Reunion as well...

__________________________________________________ ____________

Registration is Now Open

Track Guys Lone Star Round-Up 2012 and Boss Mustang Reunion Sponsored by Late Model Restoration, Texas World Speedway, College Station, Texas

Track Guys will be putting on the 9th annual Lone Star Round-Up on March 30-April 1, 2012 at Texas World Speedway. Registration is open for this event at www.trackguys.motorsportreg.com.

Please note the following important Information:

Discount Plan

1. In recognition of our 10th year of doing events and our 9th year at TWS we are offering a 10% discount to the first 25 people who register between now and Jan 31.
    2. When you register and get the checkout page, where you pay, please put in the following code to receive the discount, TWS 2012.

Bring a Friend

Back for 2012 Track Guys Invite a Friend Program. How would you like to attend the Lone Star Round up and have the registration fee be free? Invite 4 friends who have never attended one of our events either as Track Guys or SVTOA and receive a check at the event for your registration fee. Here is how it works:

1. Register for the event and pay your registration fee (dinner and any other fees do not count)
    2. For each new participant you invite we will give you a 25% discount on your registration fee in the form of a check at the event.
    3. Make sure the new participant puts your name in the “who referred me box” when they register.
    4. Refund cannot be more than your registration fee. (We will not refund you more than 100% of what you paid)
    5. This only is available for full weekend registrations and you and your invitee must register for the full weekend.

Track Guys Test Drive

This is the chance to experience driving on track for anyone who does not know for sure if they want to drive on track. For $50 you get to participate in one session on track with an instructor riding with you. You participate in all the classroom sessions; have an instructor ride with you during the noon parade laps. Your car must go through tech like any other participant and you must have a helmet and wear appropriate clothing. Just register on line for the Track Guys Test Drive. This is only available on Saturday and if you decide you want more we will apply the $50 towards the cost of participating on Sunday.

There are a limited number of spaces so register now.

If you have any questions please send me an email to dellcobra@yahoo.com.

See you on track

Dell R. Hughes

Track Guys Performance Driving Events

Damn! $325 for 2 days! Not bad. Wish I had the cash... Sounds like a blast.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

This is a great event. Fast track. I sponsor and instruct every year and never regret it. Not a better bunch of guys (and gals).

Then we hit Sebring on Memorial Weekend!
      "Racing is life.....everything else is just waiting" - Steve McQueen

Comment

It is a blast!

Comment

Working...
        X