Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This will make CJ cry. (STG 44)

As did I :'(

First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Shit happens in war.

Comment

A man probably died with that rifle in his hands. Nature reclaiming what it owns.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

what a piece of history, if that rifle could only speak... the stories it would tell
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

A metal detector would go crazy in most of Europe.
          Oh, and if that was an AK, you could pop a fresh mag in it and go to town.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I could fix it

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog896 View Post
              I could fix it
              just needs some CLP and a reblue.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

CJ, I thought you might like this-

Last year American Tactical Imports announced they were importing the German Sport Guns Stg 44 patterned .22 rifle. ATI now has ATF approval and it will go on sale shortly. The rifle will be shipped in a wooden crate. The crate is handmade by a Amish community in New York state. Its MSRP is $599.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  Whoa! Do want!
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Hmmm.. when Yale was explaining this to me over the phone I dismissed it. But now that I see it... I feel compelled. Is it all metal?

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      Hmmm.. when Yale was explaining this to me over the phone I dismissed it. But now that I see it... I feel compelled. Is it all metal?
                      It's all metal with a stamped receiver except for the wood stock and plastic handle.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Damnit, do you have any idea what my wife is going to do if I come home with another gun?

Comment

And by handle I meant to say grip...
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                            LOL at the comments
                            Joe wrote on January 21st, 2012 at 1:00 pm Link To Comment | Reply To Comment
                            How am I supposed to lead a skinhead third Reich uprising when these are .22? weaksauce man.

Comment

Ill buy one of the Stg 44 .22s when they hit the market and cool off. Itll make a nice goofy can host.

Comment

Working...
                              X