Funny stat of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny stat of the day

Payton Hillis will be the first white running back to run for 1000 yards in a season since Craig James in 1985 with the New England Patriots.

I say it is discrimination. So what if white guys are slow.

I had no idea he was white until last week.
    Last edited by mstng86; 12-10-2010, 10:44 AM.

Thanks Josh McDaniels for fucking that one up in Denver as well... But hey we got Brady Quinn out of the awesome deal!!! 3rd string quarterback.

That is sort of fucked up though... Hillis was a fullback in college for who? Darren McFadden. Denver made him a fullback as well until we got down to the 7th string running back and they had to switch him to running back and he did great and has been doing well ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
      Thanks Josh McDaniels for fucking that one up in Denver as well... But hey we got Brady Quinn out of the awesome deal!!! 3rd string quarterback.
      Don't forget about the Tebow pick. A nice high pick for a non productive player in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Don't forget about the Tebow pick. A nice high pick for a non productive player in the future.
        Thanks for reminding me, buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
          Thanks for reminding me, buddy.
          No problem. I am here all day to help you sort through the mess.

Comment

Hillis reminds me of Mike Alstott, ALSTOTT UP THE GUT
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              Payton Hillis will be the first white running back to run for 1000 yards in a season since Craig James in 1985 with the New England Patriots.
              He will probably be the only running back to have any of has salary left after his career is over.

Comment

Working...
              X