Custom Model 60 Glenfields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Model 60 Glenfields

Just curious to see what you can do to them.

Found a nice one to start it off:

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

I wouldn't think many people would even bother with the Model 60's when a 10-22 is much easier.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
      I wouldn't think many people would even bother with the Model 60's when a 10-22 is much easier.
      Yeah, but the Model 60 is a solid fucking rifle. If I wasn't going to modify it, I'd rather have the Model 60.

Comment

Problem is I own one and it must be modified. I don't make the rules.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          Problem is I own one and it must be modified. I don't make the rules.
          Move the front sight dovetail back a little then thread it and put a can on it.

Comment

Move the front sight dovetail back a little then thread it and put a can on it.
            You probably wouldn't be able to reload with the can on.

Comment

Used Brownell's acrylic spray on barrel and turned out real nice, also had the stock liquid dipped. Not bad for a $70ish rejuvenation.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                I'm sure you're right I didn't think about that.

Comment

tech sights are nice on these, if your going to stick w/ iron sights

Comment

This thread has potential. My model 60 is painted ford engine blue. (I was 10, what can I say?)

I can't even tell you how many soda cans met their maker.

Comment

I'm trying to decide which stock I'm going to buy for my Model 60.

I'm thinking a red thumbhole laminate stock. Might be a little crazy with this one.

Comment

the brown or is it red thumbhole stock looks good not a fan of the blue.
                        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

I like this one:

Same one that the kid standing has, it's just red. And I don't look like a faggot.
                          Last edited by CJ; 02-10-2012, 09:35 PM.

Comment

I like the bottom blue one with the monte carlo stock, but not blue.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                              QD mounts?
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                              X