New Favorite Burger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Favorite Burger

I just tried out Molankis Burgers on Frankford and Midway. I had the 1 lb Supreme with extra bacon and my buddies had the Double Grande. Fantastic burgers. Very juicy and tasty. If anybody is in that area I highly recommend this place.

Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
    I just tried out Molankis Burgers on Frankford and Midway. I had the 1 lb Supreme with extra bacon and my buddies had the Double Grande. Fantastic burgers. Very juicy and tasty. If anybody is in that area I highly recommend this place.

http://molankisburgers.com/
    Never heard of this place and not far from me either.

What would you compare the burger to? I might need to try this out.
    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
    Your opinion is what sucks.
    You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

I miss having good, unique places to eat.
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I think it's a better burger than most I could compare it to. I used to go to Extreme Burger at Frankford and DNT before it closed down and I'd say this is a much better burger and equally as huge.
        Their standard burger is 1/2 pound and I hate dry burgers so I was pleased to see that even with a big patty cooked medium well they were still nice and juicy. The burger had a good fresh beef taste to it and they have tons of topping options.
        My other favorite burger would be a Country Burger double double or Baker's Drive-In Texas Cheeseburger if that gives you any reference.

Comment

I'll check them out sometime -- right up the road from work. Hope their fried mushrooms are good. Not many places around here do them right.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
            I'll check them out sometime -- right up the road from work. Hope their fried mushrooms are good. Not many places around here do them right.
            I didn't try the fried mushrooms. We did have onion rings and fries and they were decent but nothing spectacular and the oil was a little overdue to be changed IMO.
            Fried mushrooms are tricky because if done wrong all the water comes out of them and they get slimy and all the crust comes off. I like to batter mine and then roll them in panko. You also want to just wipe them clean and not wash them with water because they soak it up like a sponge.
            Last edited by Trick Pony; 02-09-2012, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Thread revival

I just tried this today with some very picky eaters and we were all impressed. Good recommendation.

Comment

I might go there for dinner tonight. I'm feeling like a burger, then again I'm also feeling a salad so I can lose these other 230 pounds.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

1lb burger? Yack, too much meat for me. I don't like burgers over 1/3 lb, colon cloggers.

Comment

I love myrtles hamburgers on 1187 in rendon, tx.
                    2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                    2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                    2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Damn, that is close to home. I'll give it a shot!
                      2012 GT500

Comment

Mmmm. I'm on a diet but I can cheat
                        1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Just tried it. It's better then mcD's but I am not sure I'd rave about it
                          1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                            Just tried it. It's better then mcD's but I am not sure I'd rave about it
                            any burger is better than Mickey D's
                            sigpic

Comment

Just had a burger from J.R. Bentley's in Arlington, it was pretty damn good. Way better than In & Out and I'd have to say better than whataburger.
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                              X