Need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help

So someone today told me i'm a loser. Would anyone be willing to pretend to be my entourage in order to disprove this person?

First, do you play the mandolin?

Comment

Second, do you brush your teeth in the shower?

Comment

Are you a folder or clumper?

Comment

I will

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Second, do you brush your teeth in the shower?

Rub one out, fart a little, take a piss then brush my teeth...
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I dont play the mandollin, but i do play shirtless acoustic guitar while sitting on the quad of colleges i don't attend, does that work?

I only brush my teeth in the shower when i am in a communal shower. Which is also the only time i shower. Btw, does anyone know of a good communal shower around here?

Gtracer, ill be more than happy to brush your teeth. PM sent.

Comment

^lulz
                Ded

Comment

Originally posted by baylordjr View Post
                  I dont play the mandollin, but i do play shirtless acoustic guitar while sitting on the quad of colleges i don't attend, does that work?

I only brush my teeth in the shower when i am in a communal shower. Which is also the only time i shower. Btw, does anyone know of a good communal shower around here?

Gtracer, ill be more than happy to brush your teeth. PM sent.

Sorry, but acoustic guitar does not qualify as an acceptable substitute for the mandolin. Perhaps you should consider taking mandolin lessons.

Your reply above fails to answer the question posed by racrguy and offers no response to the offer made by Alex. Other than that, carry on.

Comment

my apologies,

I am neither a folder nor a crumpler, i shred it, then soak it in water, then boil it to turn a turbine which in turn powers my antique bidet.

And thank you Alex, we just need two more volunteers, then we will go and murder this guy in his sleep. I mean, show him what's what.

Comment

lulz again, liking these replies.

<-- Down to murder.
                      Ded

Comment

my apologies,

I am neither a folder nor a crumpler, i shred it, then soak it in water, then boil it to turn a turbine which in turn powers my antique bidet.

And thank you Alex, we just need two more volunteers, then we will go and murder this guy in his sleep. I mean, show him what's what.
                        Good enough on the responses....your future appears to be on track to greatness, or at the very least awesomeness.

Comment

so, The King, would you be willing to serve in my entourage? From you picture you appear to be handsome enough to join the company of myself and Alex.

Comment

so, The King, would you be willing to serve in my entourage? From you picture you appear to be handsome enough to join the company of myself and Alex.
                            I must respectfully decline the offer of serving in your entourage. I'm retired you know, and entourages today require a much greater investment than I could ever provide.

Comment

You make me sad, I am therefore required by law to ask you to go fuck yourself then, sir.

Comment

Working...
                              X