No announcement yet.

Black 03-04 HPP Cobra in mexico death?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black 03-04 HPP Cobra in mexico death?

I witnessed a black Cobra with at least an exhaust and HPP stickers on the side windows tried to bully a silver WS6 with just exhaust also, in mexico, but didn't have much success from what i saw?
    Last edited by OMEGA DOOM; 12-11-2010, 11:01 PM.
    RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Originally posted by OMEGA DOOM View Post
    I witnessed a black Cobra with at least an exhaust and HPP stickers on the side windows tried to bully a silver WS6 with just exhaust also in mexico but didn't have much success from what i saw?
    Nice
    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

I witnessed a black Cobra with at least an exhaust and HPP stickers on the side windows tried to bully a silver WS6 with just exhaust also, in mexico, but didn't have much success from what i saw?
      Sounds like fun. :P

Unrelated- sorry to see your sig Roy.
      2014 GT
      2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Impossible. 03/04 Cobras are unbeatable.

Comment

made me laugh this morn. dave

Comment

lol

Comment

You had the best seat in the house...

Comment

lol sounds like very slow cobra
                2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
                2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by terminator03 View Post
                  lol sounds like very slow cobra
                  I have to agree, either that or it needed a driver mod. Unless the WS6 had more than just exhaust work.

Comment

Originally posted by redfirevert View Post
                    I have to agree, either that or it needed a driver mod. Unless the WS6 had more than just exhaust work.
                    it could have been a gt or 99-01 cobra with a 03-04 cobra body kit
                    2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
                    2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

Ive murdered SS and ws6s in my 85 so it HAD to be a driver mod......or i'd be on the horn with HPP

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by terminator03 View Post
                        it could have been a gt or 99-01 cobra with a 03-04 cobra body kit
                        Yes sir you could be right. I know a certain White 01 that might be mistaken for an 03-04.

Comment

Ok to clear it up yes its an 03 cobra we had two runs first run was my fault left traction control on shifted down and car jerked I tried to stay in it but same thing happened when I shifted to third on the second run I left him by at least 3 cars but yes he did beat me. on the first run
                          Just another slow car

Comment

i walk on most cobras too...its easy lol
                            2004 TR Mustang Mach 1 RIP
                            2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1
                            2014 Race Red Shelby GT500

Comment

Originally posted by maury03svt View Post
                              Ok to clear it up yes its an 03 cobra we had two runs first run was my fault left traction control on shifted down and car jerked I tried to stay in it but same thing happened when I shifted to third on the second run I left him by at least 3 cars but yes he did beat me. on the first run
                              no sir this is incorrect we had 2 runs but the first time i didn't you went cause' i left you so fast the second race when you had clearly downshifted and was ready I walked away you were never close to passing me being cars back? the other race? I didn't go you just took off you did the same thing to the yellow vette? if they don't go does that count if one car nails it and the other one doesn't???

either way you are the first Cobra I have ever beat from a roll!!!!!
                              RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Working...
                              X