Brass Counter spreadsheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brass Counter spreadsheet

I decided to share this spreadsheet with everyone because I find it to be one of the most useful spreadsheets I've written. When you're dealing with large quantities of brass you don't have time to count them individually, and more importantly pull out a calculator all the time. I wrote this spreadsheet to calculate brass quantities of just about all the major calibers. Simply input the weight in pounds and ounces, select the caliber, and it will count how many cases you have. It's within 1-5 cases of accuracy almost always. Also there is a quick conversion chart at the bottom. Enjoy!

Also if you guys have some additional brass, and you can weigh the cases 10 at a time, average the weights, and give me the unit weight I can add to the caliber list.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Guess I need a scale...

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
      Guess I need a scale...
      pickup a scale off amazon, they are like $20 and they work great.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Noice!
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

is this deprimed?

Comment

Originally posted by baylordjr View Post
            is this deprimed?
            primed. Either way it would only be at most 1-2% off even if they were deprimed.

Comment

excellent

Comment

Freakin' awesome spreadsheet man. What scale are you using CJ? Link?? Thanks again for the post.
                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                  Freakin' awesome spreadsheet man. What scale are you using CJ? Link?? Thanks again for the post.

I'm using this one, 75lb scale. Works great.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    http://www.amazon.com/Weighmax-2822-...1051816&sr=8-1

I'm using this one, 75lb scale. Works great.
                    Thanks, just ordered one. The wife is getting tired of me using her cooking scale, lol.
                    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Thanks, just ordered one. The wife is getting tired of me using her cooking scale, lol.
                      Dillon products expressly instruct you to use your wife's things.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        Dillon products expressly instruct you to use your wife's things.
                        I tried to explain that to my wife, but she told me that cuisinart expressly advises her to not let her husband use her stuff, lol.
                        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

I tried to explain that to my wife, but she told me that cuisinart expressly advises her to not let her husband use her stuff, lol.
                          hmmmm

Comment

Working...
                          X