Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kuby's sausage house.

Has anyone ever checked this place out?
    It's awesome. I haven't ate at the resturant yet but their meat market is kick ass.
    The have smoked pork chops that are simply amazing and a nice selection of lamb and veal.

I recomemnd stopping by there and checking out everything thing they have.

a friend of mine has his deer processed there. they make excellent sausage
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

The processing place is where I have my deer processed and yes, the meat market (different location) is a great place to buy USDA Prime meats!

Comment

Been going there for years and it's the place I prefer to get my brats from. Try the schnitzel (sp?) if you ever go to the restaurant.
        Last edited by CJ-95GT; 02-19-2012, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Been eating there my whole life, place is awesome. My Dad used to process game there, and his uncle was a business partner but he left and started his own restaurant along the same lines. Henks European Deli and Blackforest Bakery on NW highway and 75 behind Half Price books, it's where I go for good food of that style now. ( gotta be loyal )

Comment

I tried the smoked pork chops today and it was awesome and I don't like pork chops. I got a couple of seasoned lamb patties and grilled them a little while ago and they damn good.
            I'll go back again next weekend and get a few different sausages.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
              Been going there for years and it's the place I prefer to get my brats from. Try the schnitzel (sp?) if you ever go to the restaurant.
              Fuck yeah! I've been eating at that place for about 25 years.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                Been eating there my whole life, place is awesome. My Dad used to process game there, and his uncle was a business partner but he left and started his own restaurant along the same lines. Henks European Deli and Blackforest Bakery on NW highway and 75 behind Half Price books, it's where I go for good food of that style now. ( gotta be loyal )
                Henk's kicks ass. Kuby's is good, just not as convenient and the dining area is too small.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                  Fuck yeah! I've been eating at that place for about 25 years.
                  If there's a restaurant/food store around within a 1,300 mile radius, you've eaten at it -- more than once. How the fuck is it that I'm the fat one?!
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                    If there's a restaurant/food store around within a 1,300 mile radius, you've eaten at it -- more than once. How the fuck is it that I'm the fat one?!
                    Dude, I'm definitely fat. I also leave the house though, so I bet I just flat get to more places.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                      Dude, I'm definitely fat. I also leave the house though, so I bet I just flat get to more places.
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                      X