Zaino Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zaino Wax

Where can I get some at a good price? And is stuff still as good as it was when it came out?
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

I think its now TropiCare- do a search there's a guy (Steve) in your area who is a dealer- he used to sell the Zanio stuff- nice guy

Comment

Only place I know of to buy it is their site.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
        Only place I know of to buy it is their site.
        X's 2
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
        There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

I bought some last year, a full kit that I'll sell you since I'm not going to end up using it (no time). I used to use it and it's great stuff... just too many fires in the iron right now to deal with it.

This is the kit I've got. http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/...ct_Code=ZKIT-2

Comment

Originally posted by goofygrin View Post
            I bought some last year, a full kit that I'll sell you since I'm not going to end up using it (no time). I used to use it and it's great stuff... just too many fires in the iron right now to deal with it.

Have you used any of that kit and how much would you sale it for?
            2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Nope, sure haven't. It's just sitting in the box it came in in my garage. Just make me an offer. I'm in Frisco as well, so no big deal there

Comment

Originally posted by goofygrin View Post

I think you're confused.

Comment

lol. I'm trying to code and surf at the same time. It's tough keeping things straight...

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                    I think its now TropiCare- do a search there's a guy (Steve) in your area who is a dealer- he used to sell the Zanio stuff- nice guy
                    Steve is no longer dealing TropiCare. He now has another product, but I cant remember what it is. I'll try to find out for ya.
                    Photobucket

Comment

IIRC Zaino can only be bought through thier website, its cheap, cheaper than the so called best shit in the world that sells for $150.00 an ounce.
                      Steve Pastor used to be a Zaino dealer and then he started selling his own product several years ago, thats the last I heard. I know he opened his own detailing shop in Dallas, but Im not sure what hes using now.

You only need Zaino #2 and a bottle of quick detaiing spray from Meguires or you can buy Zainos detail spray.
                      Wash your car with Dawn liquid detergent/degreaser
                      Dry it.
                      Use the detailing spray to remove water spots/streaking and dirt that you missed.
                      Apply Zaino, let sit for over an hour (the longer the better, easier to remove)
                      remove wth soft towel, do this by using one side of the towel and than the other side for polising it off.

Its a pain the ass to get off, but the results are worth it, especially for black cars, the depth and clarity are unbelievable.
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Here ya go. Its Showroom FX http://www.showroomfx.com/category_s/3.htm
                        We are located at 17931 Preston Road in Dallas, TX 75252. Reach us at (972)743-9443 or email to steve@showroomfx.com.

Feel free to come by anytime for an evaluation of your vehicle. Services include from hand washing exterior to interior cleaning/carpet shampoo. Complete exterior paint buffing and waxing with fine scratch removal done by appointment. Open from 7:30AM-6:00PM, 6 days a week.
                        Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                        X