Randy Rogers Band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy Rogers Band

Been a fan for a while and got to see them a couple of nights ago at the Viper Room in West Hollywood. Cool little rock club that I had always heard about but never been to, so it was pretty cool to see one of my favorite TX Country bands there.

Short video of the end of one of their older songs, This Time Around. There are a couple of others on my YouTube channel if you're interested, along with some RRB from Boston a couple of weeks ago.

Damn, the band was packed in nearly as tight as the crowd.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Saw the RRR here in EP at a small country bar. They put on a great show.

Comment

Seen them tons of times, they always pack the venue and put on an awesome show.

Comment

Playing Billybobs this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            Playing Billybobs this weekend.
            Ill be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
              Seen them tons of times, they always pack the venue and put on an awesome show.
              Ditto. I remember seeing them when no one really knew who they were yet, they turned into an awesome band.

Comment

Originally posted by Texican View Post
                Ditto. I remember seeing them when no one really knew who they were yet, they turned into an awesome band.
                It's awesome how many bands people around here can say that about. Johnny High's in Arlington, Adair's in Deep Ellum, the Horseman in Fort Worth, etc... Then again I remember the Toadies having free concerts at Sound Warehouse when Todd Lewis was the store manager. He'd have to work the register after the show!

Comment

Working...
                X