so uh what to keep this site being overcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so uh what to keep this site being overcome

by wild billy goats, catfish, and forensic idiots?

First, ban you

Comment

I wish we could only let members from before a certain year join here from stangs.net
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Seriously, folks... This is our chance to keep this place worth a shit. I think banning with extreme prejudice is in order. Unfortunately theses days, it's the only way.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX
          First, ban you
          an 80's freak like me? you would get bored.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
            Seriously, folks... This is our chance to keep this place worth a shit. I think banning with extreme prejudice is in order. Unfortunately theses days, it's the only way.
            leave it to you, Denny, to make an avatar outta Leah's chesticles....

"We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie
              leave it to you, Denny, to make an avatar outta Leah's chesticles....

When life gives you lemons...

Comment

When life gives you lemons...
                more like cantolopes denny

Comment

The fish fuckers and elvis Klein's provided a lot of entertainment and "Friday drama" type threads. Without those none of us would have gotten such high post counts. Let them stay around for a while for the fun of it.
                  www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

^^ this. It should give us something to laugh at when Talisman finds 'em. whArz Al P?

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289
                      The fish fuckers and elvis Klein's provided a lot of entertainment and "Friday drama" type threads. Without those none of us would have gotten such high post counts. Let them stay around for a while for the fun of it.

Exactly. Banning wasn't REQUIRED. I think you guys are going to see a shift to more 2003 mentalities where fuckstick newbies really WERE put through the ringer if they were annoying. Those of you that are newer are going to see a whole new animal than the watered down version dfwstangs had become.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman
                        Exactly. Banning wasn't REQUIRED. I think you guys are going to see a shift to more 2003 mentalities where fuckstick newbies really WERE put through the ringer if they were annoying. Those of you that are newer are going to see a whole new animal than the watered down version dfwstangs had become.
                        As long as we get to do this, I'm good.

Comment

As long as we get to do this, I'm good.

Not only do we get to do this, it is encouraged. It might only last 5 years until this place starts getting watered down, too, but it'll be a GOOD five years. The gauntlet has been thrown down. The next month will probably be dedicated to outright STOPPING traffic on stangs, then we can start policing our own over here.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman
                            Not only do we get to do this, it is encouraged. It might only last 5 years until this place starts getting watered down, too, but it'll be a GOOD five years. The gauntlet has been thrown down. The next month will probably be dedicated to outright STOPPING traffic on stangs, then we can start policing our own over here.
                            SHIT! We've been on here for a while! FUCK!

My son was in diapers when I started this shit from the Corral. Now he's about to start driver's ed.

Comment

Pretty sure the angry mobs wielding pitchforks and torches will help keep shit in check.

Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                              X