Bengals vs Steeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bengals vs Steeler

I know there is still 3 quarters left and plenty of time for palmer to throw some int's but go Bengals

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
    I know there is still 3 quarters left and plenty of time for palmer to throw some int's but go Bengals
    Bengals are the joke of that conference. LMAO @ all the ESPN douches picking them to win the AFC North.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Bengals are the joke of that conference. LMAO @ all the ESPN douches picking them to win the AFC North.
      I totally agree but they are looking good so far, and its against the steelers so thats even better

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
        I totally agree but they are looking good so far, and its against the steelers so thats even better
        Don't look too much in to it. It's a division rival game, so they always give it all they've got.

Comment

Don't look too much in to it. It's a division rival game, so they always give it all they've got.
          I could careless about the Bengals but if they win it helps Baltimore

Comment

Meh, the Steelers haven't been that impressive these last few weeks. They barely squeaked past Buffalo in OT, beat Baltimore by 3, and are looking less than impressive so far today against the Bengals.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
              Meh, the Steelers haven't been that impressive these last few weeks. They barely squeaked past Buffalo in OT, beat Baltimore by 3, and are looking less than impressive so far today against the Bengals.
              They haven't looked as good lately, but any win over the Ravens in Baltimore is good.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I'll give up a pick six to get rid of Palamalu...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

hmmm troy can run faster than T.O. I call BS somebody wasn't even trying
                  Last edited by krazy kris; 12-12-2010, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Nice pick six by my boy troy!
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
                      I'll give up a pick six to get rid of Palamalu...
                      he just heeded some crack

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                        Hey, I'm all for Baltimore winning the division, and Pittsburgh has slowed down. I'm just saying....

Thanks Troy, I needed that 8+ points.

Comment

awesome catch by randelel!!
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

lmao... Ben must not have raped any yung white wimmenz this weekend.

Comment

Once again the referees seem to be somehow mising pentalties against the opposing team. Guess it's expected now though.
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                              X