Weeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weeds

I just finished watching the last few episodes of the most recent season... so is the show done now or what? I'm guessing yes by the way it ended.

I loved the first season or two, but it got way too crazy the last few seasons, and lots its roots IMO.

Originally posted by UserX View Post
    I just finished watching the last few episodes of the most recent season... so is the show done now or what? I'm guessing yes by the way it ended.

I loved the first season or two, but it got way too crazy the last few seasons, and lots its roots IMO.
    No, there will be a season 7. After 7, everyone's contract is up, and that the seventh will likely be the last season. Someone on here said the new season starts in January, but I don't know if that is accurate or not.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      No, there will be a season 7. After 7, everyone's contract is up, and that the seventh will likely be the last season. Someone on here said the new season starts in January, but I don't know if that is accurate or not.
      I was afraid someone would say that. It's not even about "Weeds" anymore. I think the show was a great premise, ruined with too much drama.

Comment

Watching the first episode now. Always wanted to try this show out.

Comment

everything after season 5 sucked!

Comment

On episode 4 or 5 now, hope it gets more interesting. It is barely holding my attention so far, though it has had a couple of pretty funny moments.

Comment

I heard you get to see Mary-Louise Parker's terts in one of those episodes. That's all I want to watch.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                I heard you get to see Mary-Louise Parker's terts in one of those episodes. That's all I want to watch.
                You can see her tits in lots of episodes. She's got a banging fucking body, and those tits look fanfuckingtastic for 40ish year old tits. Fo sho!

Comment

You can see her tits in lots of episodes. She's got a banging fucking body, and those tits look fanfuckingtastic for 40ish year old tits. Fo sho!
                  I can't believe she's 46 dog. And I've been a fan of them titties since 1991's Grand Canyon. Hotel window dream sequence = 30 seconds of extreme win.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                    I can't believe she's 46 dog. And I've been a fan of them titties since 1991's Grand Canyon. Hotel window dream sequence = 30 seconds of extreme win.
                    Woah, 46? I had no idea! That makes them even more impressive? I've fucked 25 year olds with far worse looking tits than hers!

Wait a minute. I don't think I should be bragging about that....

Comment

Woah, 46? I had no idea! That makes them even more impressive? I've fucked 25 year olds with far worse looking tits than hers!

Wait a minute. I don't think I should be bragging about that....
                      I think we've all banged chicks with worse tits, duder. Bish is slammin.

Comment

Did anyone else keep up with this show? I just watched the finale from the most recent season. Not sure if they'll be another season or not, I won't really miss it if there isn't one.

Comment

I did. I hope they don't end it like that. They could do better next season
                          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Jesus, i'd forgotten that this show was still on. Kept up religously for the first several seasons, and then the show just fucking tanked. I keep trying to pick it back up, but I can't but help thinking that every episode deeper I go the less entertaining it is.

Comment

recent season is most entertaining one yet and one before it is so so i think season 4 or 5 are worst.

Comment

Working...
                              X