Got my mustang dyno again after mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my mustang dyno again after mods

I got the steeda CAI, off road H-pipe, magna flow cat back, and a tune by Manny at HPP. I was hoping for 420 rwhp and 400 rwtq. This is the result that I got.
    Attached Files
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Do you live off of Stonebrook?

Comment

+40/30, not too shabby

Thanks for the hookup btw, I really appreciate it. You going to be at the Cruise on 3/3?
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
        Do you live off of Stonebrook?
        I'm closer to Hillcrest and 121.

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
        +40/30, not too shabby

Thanks for the hookup btw, I really appreciate it. You going to be at the Cruise on 3/3?
        No problem. And I'm planning on going to the Cruise.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

I thought I seen your car OR a black 5.0 turning on Stonebrook today. I'm in a teal DSM if you ever see my gawking!

Comment

I don't think it was me cause from HPP I went straight home which I took 121 to Hillcrest.

Comment

Oh I also want to put out there, I'll probably be doing long tube headers here really soon. So my off road h-pipe will be up for sale. I got it for $299 and will sale it for 250. And I know I know I should had done long tubes from the get go. Oh well live and learn.

Comment

Working...
              X