Who are you're FFB flops this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are you're FFB flops this year?

A bunch of good candidates. For my team it's Tony homo & MJD. Other notable picks in the first 3 rounds include: R.Moss, C.Johnson, MJD, R.Wayne, A.Johnson.

Reggie Wayne has not been a FF flop. You can't be serious.

Comment

Yeah, and how is Andre Johnson a FF flop?

He's #12 WR in one league, #9 in one, and #11 in a third. All three have different scoring, ovbiously.

Comment

I figured these guys were top 5 picks for their position going into most drafts, but they are not in the top 5 in terms of production.

Comment

Benson, both Steve Smiths, mcnabb, brandon jacobs, fuck.... my whole team. I ended at 6-7 from 3rd to 10th.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Reggie Wayne is far from a flop. I would say on my team, Wes Welker. As far as the league, Randy Moss!

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
              Reggie Wayne has not been a FF flop. You can't be serious.
              This guy has made several comments throughout the year that makes me think he doesn't know a whole lot about football. Just my observation, no offense intended.

Reggie Wayne a flop? Not hardly. Andre Johnson a flop? LMFAO! I wouldn't call Chris Johnson a flop. He's not a 2000 yard rusher this year, but a flop? Pretty sure he is still top 10 or so, but I'd have to look at stats. Romo isn't a flop, either. He got hurt. Shit happens. MJD hasn't been great, but had a hell of a day today. I believe he has been struggling with an injury as well, has he not?

As far as my teams go - Ray Rice, Maclin has been eh, Brandon Jacobs, and the rest are all due to injury. I've been playing in two leagues per year, for the last 4 years. I've won 4 of 6 possible championships. One of my two leagues this year, I completely missed the playoffs. In the other, I've got a 2 game lead, and 150+ point lead on second place. This is the first week of the playoffs, and I'm in good shape.
              Last edited by bcoop; 12-12-2010, 07:10 PM.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I'm 13-0 in an ESPN league with a bunch of guys I've never played fantasy football with

Stupid size reduction, crap...
                Last edited by Silverback; 05-27-2011, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  I'm 13-0 in an ESPN league with a bunch of guys I've never played fantasy football with

Stupid size reduction, crap...
                  I can't read that shit kneegrow! I don't like the way this new version of vB does attachments. The one I'm first in, I'm 10-3. Second place is 8-5. These people aren't fantasy gurus or anything though. I've won it 2 out of 4 years. Hopefully this will be the third.

Comment

Yeah, i know the attachments are dicked, and i don't feel like uploading the pic somewhere:

Here's my team:

QB Eli Manning, NYG
                    RB Adrian Peterson, Min
                    WR Calvin Johnson, Det
                    WR Jeremy Maclin, Phi
                    WR Danny Woodhead, NE
                    TE Benjamin Watson, Cle
                    D/ST Giants D/ST, NYG
                    K Neil Rackers, Hou

BENCH
                    Rashard Mendenhall, Pit RB
                    Steve Smith, NYG WR
                    Antonio Gates*, SD TE
                    Sam Bradford, StL QB
                    Percy Harvin
                    LeGarrette Blount
                    Raiders D/ST

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      This guy has made several comments throughout the year that makes me think he doesn't know a whole lot about football. Just my observation, no offense intended.
                      None taking, but I could say the same for your comments as well. The term flop is subjective which is why I stated top 5 picks in their position. I don't think the guys I mentioned are producing as top 1-5 picks. Romo has medical issues, but to me it's a wasted 3rd round pick.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                        None taking, but I could say the same for your comments as well. The term flop is subjective which is why I stated top 5 picks in their position. I don't think the guys I mentioned are producing as top 1-5 picks. Romo has medical issues, but to me it's a wasted 3rd round pick.
                        Sure, you could say that, but you'd be wrong. . That's why I posted my track record.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Sure, you could say that, but you'd be wrong. . That's why I posted my track record.
                          Lol, so would you. I've either won or come in 2nd the past 4 or so years but who cares. I will add that Brandon Loyd is one of the bigger surprises this year.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                            I will add that Brandon Loyd is one of the bigger surprises this year.
                            Yeah, Eddie Royal seems to be getting double covered a lot this year, opening things up for guys like Lloyd.

Comment

here are my canadates

Matt Shaub
                              Carson Palmer
                              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Working...
                              X